Pelicans Report

Page 91 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3173

Thread: AD trade scenarios...

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    If kuz isn’t in the trade there’s gotta be a 3rd team that adds value.
    I agree, because that offer including ball,ingram and 4th is robbery with that blood clot possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    I agree, because that offer including ball,ingram and 4th is robbery with that blood clot possibility.
    It is robbery without the blood clot possibility haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Scott View Post
    It is robbery without the blood clot possibility haha
    Facts

Report: Lakers want to hold on to Kyle Kuzma in an Anthony Davis trade https://hoopshype.com/2019/06/12/rep...y-davis-trade/ via @hoopshype

Before Griff was here he set a value to AD. He would lose a lot of credibility if he took anything less. Would have to hold on to AD till later if necessary.

If Kyle Kuzma isn’t involved they should cease talks with the Lakers. Kuzma, Ball, and Ingram should all be on the move including the 4th overall a pick so we can flip Ball, the pick, and Ingram for someone like Bradley Beal.

Pelicans: Kyle Kuzma, Bradley Beal, 2022 Lakers 1st Round Pick, 2024 Lakers 1st Round Pick

Lakers: Anthony Davis

Wizards: Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Lakers 4th Overall Pick
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."
    - el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz

Here's an interesting conversation: what's the WORST return for AD you can imagine yourself being okay with?

For me, it's probably something like Beal, Ingram, #6, and a future first.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by rezburna View Post
    If Kyle Kuzma isn’t involved they should cease talks with the Lakers. Kuzma, Ball, and Ingram should all be on the move including the 4th overall a pick so we can flip Ball, the pick, and Ingram for someone like Bradley Beal.

Pelicans: Kyle Kuzma, Bradley Beal, 2022 Lakers 1st Round Pick, 2024 Lakers 1st Round Pick

Lakers: Anthony Davis

Wizards: Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Lakers 4th Overall Pick
    ...just Kuzma from LA, and no picks until 2022?

Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    ...just Kuzma from LA, and no picks until 2022?

Not a chance.
    It’s everything Griff said he wanted.

All-Star - Beal
    All-Star Potential - Kuzma (Also plays the hardest position to fill in the NBA and a spot we’ve needed for over a decade.)
    2 1st round picks

Those were his demands.

Here's an interesting conversation: what's the WORST return for AD you can imagine yourself being okay with?

Tatum and 2020 Memphis pick

Robinson, Knox, #3
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

It’s everything Griff said he wanted.

All-Star - Beal
    All-Star Potential - Kuzma (Also plays the hardest position to fill in the NBA and a spot we’ve needed for over a decade.)
    2 1st round picks

Those were his demands.
    Kuzma doesn't have all-star potential, imo.

2 1st rounders, sure, but I don't think Griff had two first rounders that don't convey until 4 drafts from now in mind.

...we get to go McDonalds

You’re setting yourself up for disappointment

LOLLLLLL.

I swear after all the back and forth I've had to do for months defending not trading AD at the deadline even multiple times as recently as TODAY... For news to break that the Lakers are STILL basically all in minus Kuzma (so far)

AND the Celtics are still all in on getting AD.

This is the sweetest post I've made in months. I'm going to have fap material for weeks from this huge I TOLD YOU SO.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime View Post
    You’re setting yourself up for disappointment
    Cool.

What's your answer?

Kuzma doesn't have all-star potential, imo.

2 1st rounders, sure, but I don't think Griff had two first rounders that don't convey until 4 drafts from now in mind.
    I think he does. I value him over Ingram. Then Beal is definitely and All-Star and would fit nicely next to Jrue Holiday.

I think he does. I value him over Ingram. Then Beal is definitely and All-Star and would fit nicely next to Jrue Holiday.
    I value Kuzma over Ingram too. But that's because I feel Ingram has nearly zero value going into the last year of his deal with the blood clot issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    LOLLLLLL.

I swear after all the back and forth I've had to do for months defending not trading AD at the deadline even multiple times as recently as TODAY... For news to break that the Lakers are STILL basically all in minus Kuzma (so far)

AND the Celtics are still all in on getting AD.

This is the sweetest post I've made in months. I'm going to have fap material for weeks from this huge I TOLD YOU SO.
    I know, right?

We SAID back in February that waiting was the best option. We said that any LA trade would still be available come June/July time. We said that Boston was still interested according to every piece of available info.

And now it's June, and what's happened? We were right. Lakers are still throwing assets at us, Boston are still ''aggressively pursuing'' AD, and Griff still has all the leverage.

I value Kuzma over Ingram, but that's not because I think Kuzma has all-star potential. It's cause I really don't like Ingram.

I know, right?

We SAID back in February that waiting was the best option. We said that any LA trade would still be available come June/July time. We said that Boston was still interested according to every piece of available info.

And now it's June, and what's happened? We were right. Lakers are still throwing assets at us, Boston are still ''aggressively pursuing'' AD, and Griff still has all the leverage.
    100%. I remember who was fighting the good fight with me.

1 week out from the draft and Lakers are still desperate and Boston is still actively trying to get the deal done.

And people said KD's injury would WEAKEN AD's offers. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    A team full of draft picks and rookie contracts? No mentors in the locker room? Contracts coming due at the same time. Where does the leadership come from? How does Gentry and staff coach a team full of rookies and 1-3 year players?
    We can find veterans in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    100%. I remember who was fighting the good fight with me.

1 week out from the draft and Lakers are still desperate and Boston is still actively trying to get the deal done.

And people said KD's injury would WEAKEN AD's offers. LOL.
    What a world we live in.

I will be lmao if the Lakers don't get AD and Bron demands a trade all because they are being cheap af cmon man stop trying to get over on us, Griffin is not going to budge he would rather risk losing AD than let rich paul rape us.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoochican View Post
    Report: Lakers want to hold on to Kyle Kuzma in an Anthony Davis trade https://hoopshype.com/2019/06/12/rep...y-davis-trade/ via @hoopshype
    Man, didn't they offer Kuzma AND THEN SOME back in February? What changed here?

I'm hanging up.

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    We can find veterans in free agency.
    Yes. But you don't want a team full of people all trying to learn the system. It will be hard enough intergrating Zion and whatever we get from AD. Jrue is a key piece is helping set an example for the rookies and already knowing the system to ease the transition. You don't get that with 10 brand new players on the team veterans or not.

Woj and others on the Lakers and Celtics offers. https://youtu.be/ml_aqbYm48k
    Last edited by Gant-; 06-12-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Thread Information