Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Welcome all new fans! Welcome back old posters!

Bump!

/me opens the door and awaits the mad rush

#Pelslifenomore
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Longtime lurker who would rather read posts from those who know the game better than I do. But have followed the team since they moved to NO in 02. Go Pels!!!

Hey, new fan here. Grew up in New Orleans (well, Northshore anyway) and Saints fan since early 80's. Was into Hornets for a while but they left. Went to Duke back in the day so it seems like a good time to follow the pelicans. Haven't watched an NBA game in 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastPels View Post
    Hey, new fan here. Grew up in New Orleans (well, Northshore anyway) and Saints fan since early 80's. Was into Hornets for a while but they left. Went to Duke back in the day so it seems like a good time to follow the pelicans. Haven't watched an NBA game in 20 years
    Welcome to the board! This season is going to be super fun. There's no better time to start getting back into the NBA, because we're going to be an explosive team to watch next year
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Welcome to the board! This season is going to be super fun. There's no better time to start getting back into the NBA, because we're going to be an explosive team to watch next year

Thanks Pelicanidae. I watch a good few Duke basketball games so am keen to continue watching Zion - he's a lot of fun. Also went to school with Trajan at Duke and he's a decent chap. Hard not to root for them.

Having read the boards for a month or so, I take it you're from the UK? How do you watch the games?

Thanks Pelicanidae. I watch a good few Duke basketball games so am keen to continue watching Zion - he's a lot of fun. Also went to school with Trajan at Duke and he's a decent chap. Hard not to root for them.

Having read the boards for a month or so, I take it you're from the UK? How do you watch the games?
    I actually pay for League Pass, but that's pretty expensive and occasionally doesn't work (the NBA app is not great) and then I just find online streams. The NBA streams Reddit got shut down, but they have a discord server that still exists and will let you find streams next season.

I actually pay for League Pass, but that's pretty expensive and occasionally doesn't work (the NBA app is not great) and then I just find online streams. The NBA streams Reddit got shut down, but they have a discord server that still exists and will let you find streams next season.
    Cool, thanks. I have the NFL season pass for the Saints so probably won't pay for an NBA pass as well. I imagine they'll show a few on BT Sport/ ESPN but otherwise it'll be streams then.

Cool, thanks. I have the NFL season pass for the Saints so probably won't pay for an NBA pass as well. I imagine they'll show a few on BT Sport/ ESPN but otherwise it'll be streams then.
    The streams are pretty good to be honest. Obviously it depends on how good your internet connection is, but you can get HD streams that are completely stable.without too much issue. It's probably the smartest way to go

I can't remember a time when there was this much buzz around the team. Not even the SW Division title team 11 years ago sparked this kind of media frenzy.
    Old fan. Tired fan. I want to believe.

Can’t wait to see Zion...should be a very interesting season!

All-Star
    I finally remembered my password for this site lol

All-Star
    Like most fans I'm excited about the beginning of the let's dance era in the N.O. lol! I feel that we have something brewing down here.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_CITY_BOI View Post
    Like most fans I'm excited about the beginning of the let's dance era in the N.O. lol! I feel that we have something brewing down here.
    It's going to be a ton of fun. Even if we don't make the playoffs, there's going to be so much buzz around every game.

Thread Information