.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 219

Thread: PELS WIN LOTTERY! Does AD stay?

  1. #1

    PELS WIN LOTTERY! Does AD stay?

    More firepower to get him to stay.

    More firepower to demand more from other teams in a trade.

    WIN/WIN

  2. #2
    RIP BDJ AUSSIE_PELICAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    6,411
    Who cares?

  3. #3
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,883
    Really?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Who cares?
    Who cares? Why are you a fan? lol


    You should care because it puts your team in a great position no matter if he is traded or not.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Who cares?
    Back off. It's good discussion as there is clearly a split on those wanting him to stay and those wanting him to go.

  6. #6
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    27,581
    Adrian Peterson plays for the Redskins. What does he have to do with the Pelicans and Zion?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Adrian Peterson plays for the Redskins. What does he have to do with the Pelicans and Zion?
    Come on, Ernest! Don't be like that!

  8. #8
    Yeah it's a win win, but honestly right now it should be the secondary thought behind ZIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
    Zion ''The Earthquake'' Williamson

  9. #9
    I don't think this changes AD's mind, or Griffins. I'm expecting a trade still.

  10. #10
    Nah, we got to get him off our salary. Best to trade him.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    I hope AD sees progress with Griffin and stay honestly if AD didnít pull this stunt we would have never got Zion


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    If he stays that would be interesting, just to see what we can do next season. Lest we forget who AD is! Arguably a top 5 player in this league. But we could command a lot for him and now... it's a tough decision, could you get a return that would equal or even surpass what he offered to this team? Tough to say. This offseason is gonna be nuts! So many possibilities, I seriously cant contain my excitement I dont even know what to do with myself

  14. #14
    AD got to reconsider now. Jrue-Zion-AD would be nice. Nicer than anything we would get in an AD trade. I mean we talking about A D.

  15. #15
    Sign Durant or Leonard

    Payton
    Jrue
    Kawhi/Durant
    Zion
    AD

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Sign Durant or Leonard

    Payton
    Jrue
    Kawhi/Durant
    Zion
    AD
    Kawhi, every time.

    He's much less ball dominant than KD and would be happy to defer to Zion more, and he's also a better defender. Jrue/Zion/Kawhi/AD would be the most defensively stifling four man group in the league, and it could score for days.

  17. #17
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JJackisangry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,962
    AD has to reconsider, but the damage might already be done. Once you’re mentally gone, you’re gone

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Sign Durant or Leonard

    Payton
    Jrue
    Kawhi/Durant
    Zion
    AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Kawhi, every time.

    He's much less ball dominant than KD and would be happy to defer to Zion more, and he's also a better defender. Jrue/Zion/Kawhi/AD would be the most defensively stifling four man group in the league, and it could score for days.
    Kawhi all day but what about Butler in that spot? There are a lot of possibilities for that SF spot.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    AD has to reconsider, but the damage might already be done. Once you’re mentally gone, you’re gone
    I mean personally, as much as I respect his talent, I consider the way he announced his trade request and the naming of preferential teams to be insulting to a ridiculously high degree. Given that, plus his recent insistance that he definitely wants to leave, and the disrespect of the Looney Tunes shirt, he can just go.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Kawhi all day but what about Butler in that spot? There are a lot of possibilities for that SF spot.
    I don't want someone with Butler's toxic mentality around Zion. Not to mention that the talent fall-off from Kawhi to Butler is like the difference between Butler and Kelly Oubre.

  21. #21
    Question should be Trade AD for knicks #3 plus or Celtics bevy of pics and players

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I don't want someone with Butler's toxic mentality around Zion. Not to mention that the talent fall-off from Kawhi to Butler is like the difference between Butler and Kelly Oubre.
    Don't get me wrong, I know Butler isn't even in the same vicinity as Kawhi. I'm just thinking of other scenarios.

    I think it's most likely that AD is gone. It would be kind of funny if the Laker's sent Kuzma to the draft and then end up trading him to us. LOL

  23. #23
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JJackisangry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I mean personally, as much as I respect his talent, I consider the way he announced his trade request and the naming of preferential teams to be insulting to a ridiculously high degree. Given that, plus his recent insistance that he definitely wants to leave, and the disrespect of the Looney Tunes shirt, he can just go.
    Agreed. I don’t think he would reconsider to be fair to him. I’d at least be able to respect him more for sticking to his guns.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by mjf504 View Post
    Question should be Trade AD for knicks #3 plus or Celtics bevy of pics and players
    As ridiculous as this sounds...

    Trade AD for the Knicks pick + Mitchell Robinson.

    Use the Knicks pick to draft R.J. Barrett

    Pair Barrett and Zion together on the Pelicans, the Duke boys.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I know Butler isn't even in the same vicinity as Kawhi. I'm just thinking of other scenarios.

    I think it's most likely that AD is gone. It would be kind of funny if the Laker's sent Kuzma to the draft and then end up trading him to us. LOL
    I was thinking it's pretty shady of them to send him to the Lottery for them literally months after they tried to kick his butt out of the city for AD.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •