Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Update on AD Staying Rumours

Knicks no1 pick confirmed. Convenient for the NBA and the Pelicans. They want another super team to rival the GSW. Commence rigging

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Knicks no1 pick confirmed. Convenient for the NBA and the Pelicans. They want another super team to rival the GSW. Commence rigging
    The NBA would love it. Zion is going to be great but realistically he's probably two or three years ago from being a legit top player in the league. That would be nice for the Knicks, but why wait three years of you can go into next season with some combination of KD, AD, and either Kyrie or Kemba? They'd be a finals calibre team immediately and catapult one of the league's biggest markets back into relevance.

Let's hope for a the Ewing Rig 2.0
    Basketball.

I am hoping that we win the Lottery, and we can get Zion without the Knicks.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I am hoping that we win the Lottery, and we can get Zion without the Knicks.
    That would be the best possible option, yeah.

Us no1 SOSton number 2 please and thank you mam

The Franchise
    Us no1 SOSton number 2 please and thank you mam
    Us 1, knicks 2, sac 3 would be perfect. Let knicks and Celtics bid each other up. Otherwise we get players and less picks. Celtics prob give 2 picks if they get in top 3 and may not give up Brown.

If we don't en up with Zion, I really hope he ends up with ATL.

Also, If Zion goes to Cavs I'm gonna be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SmontySwilliams View Post
    If we don't en up with Zion, I really hope he ends up with ATL.
    I don't. Trae Young, Zion Williamson, John Collins, and a BUNCH of cap space? Atlanta would be set to turn into an Eastern Conference dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by SmontySwilliams View Post
    Also, If Zion goes to Cavs I'm gonna be sad.
    Cavs absolutely do not deserve it. It would be their 4th #1 overall pick this decade, and they have been a woeful organisation pretty much the entire time. Their few years of success have coincided with the few years that Lebron was there. They sucked before him, and they've sucked after him. To just gift them Lebron 2.0 as a reward for being garbage would be galling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Cavs absolutely do not deserve it. It would be their 4th #1 overall pick this decade, and they have been a woeful organisation pretty much the entire time. Their few years of success have coincided with the few years that Lebron was there. They sucked before him, and they've sucked after him. To just gift them Lebron 2.0 as a reward for being garbage would be galling.
    I don’t mean to make light of people with cancer, but the Cleveland kid will be rolled around through the lottery for sympathy yet again and they will end up with a top 4 pick.

I don’t mean to make light of people with cancer, but the Cleveland kid will be rolled around through the lottery for sympathy yet again and they will end up with a top 4 pick.
    I mean, they have a record that gives them a 52% shot at a top 4 pick. That wouldn't be surprising or anything. But number one, again? The New Orleans franchise (in its current form) has existed for 17 years and only got the #1 pick one time in 17 years!! Once! But Cleveland have had it 3 times in the last 9. That's bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I mean, they have a record that gives them a 52% shot at a top 4 pick. That wouldn't be surprising or anything. But number one, again? The New Orleans franchise (in its current form) has existed for 17 years and only got the #1 pick one time in 17 years!! Once! But Cleveland have had it 3 times in the last 9. That's bananas.
    They needa be liquidated. Us too, but them first

I feel sick �� they are doing the drawings right now as we speak.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Thread Information