Pelicans Report

Thread: All In? or All Out? Bummer - Clippers AGM Redden Stays With Clips

All In? or All Out? Bummer - Clippers AGM Redden Stays With Clips

Not surprising. LAC has the richest owner in pro sports as far as I'm aware, and if money is what it comes down to, if he wants to keep a staff member, he can keep a staff member. Even love for Griff might not be enough to overcome that kind of thing.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Not surprising. LAC has the richest owner in pro sports as far as I'm aware, and if money is what it comes down to, if he wants to keep a staff member, he can keep a staff member. Even love for Griff might not be enough to overcome that kind of thing.
    Yeah there’s that, and the opportunity to work with and learn from Jerry west.

Leonard likely going to Clips. That is why he stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Leonard likely going to Clips. That is why he stayed.
    Yea this is exactly what I see happening. I think Leonard either ends up with the Clippers or stays with the Raptors and the Knicks/Nets as a sleeper team. I just think the Clippers team right now fits his game and personality perfectly. Gets to live in his hometown and still fly under the radar as everything they do will be praised while the Lakers get continually bashed unles they win a championship. I just don’t see anyway he wants any part of the Lakers and the pressure of the whole world being on him with nothing ever being enough. On top of that LeBron which just makes it worse and not someone I see him wanting to play for at all. Doc and West are 2 people I see him as guys he would love to play for fitting him to a T!

Thread Information