Pelicans Report

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: 2019 NBA Playoffs thread

The Dubs are extending that D out to halfcourt and it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    The Dubs are extending that D out to halfcourt and it's working.
    He had to know that that's what they'd do though. Denver was defending him well past the three point line last series too, and it tied him in knots then as well. He's got to figure this out if he wants to win.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He had to know that that's what they'd do though. Denver was defending him well past the three point line last series too, and it tied him in knots then as well. He's got to figure this out if he wants to win.
    We set that blueprint last year

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    We set that blueprint last year
    True, with better individual defenders too. But yeah... if this is just his kryptonite then he's done for. Unless he figures this out he's going to run into it every postseason.

Steph Curry's having a pretty good game all around but his shooting woes are still hovering around a little. He's 4 of 13 from deep.

Steph Curry's having a pretty good game all around but his shooting woes are still hovering around a little. He's 4 of 13 from deep.
    His shooting woes!? LoL the guy just scored 36 points on 9-15 from 3pt.. What are you talking about?

Curry for 3!

Curry steals the ball from Curry.

Curry throws the ball away...

LOL

Curry with the layup

I'll be here all night folks

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    His shooting woes!? LoL the guy just scored 36 points on 9-15 from 3pt.. What are you talking about?
    I'm talking about the fact that he shot 29% from 3 in the 9 games before that, which literally everybody knows. He had struggled from deep for much of these playoffs.

Portland hanging tough

Looks like Seth knows Stef's game pretty well...

Curry with 34 points on 11-21 from FG.. but yea his shooting woes!

Curry with 34 points on 11-21 from FG.. but yea his shooting woes!

Oh he’s only averaging 25 ppg on 45% FG, 40% 3pt, and 94% FT.. Looks like Curry is having some “shooting woes” this postseason..

Shout outs to Seth Curry and Rodney Hood for really showing up and providing that bench scoring that Portland needs.

Oh he’s only averaging 25 ppg on 45% FG, 40% 3pt, and 94% FT.. Looks like Curry is having some “shooting woes” this postseason..
    29% in 9 straight games. Unless you call that good shooting, I think it's fair to say that he had a stretch this postseason where he was struggling with his shot. Deal with it.

29% in 9 straight games. Unless you call that good shooting, I think it's fair to say that he had a stretch this postseason where he was struggling with his shot. Deal with it.
    WoW you have selectively found a stretch of games to fit your argument.. how about we judge his body of work during the playoffs.. since we wanna not pick what we use how about from the game 6 4th quarter until now.. Doesn’t seem like he has been continuing his shooting woes..

Seth Curry!! Awesome wstching him make shots!

This game isn't boring anymore

WoW you have selectively found a stretch of games to fit your argument.. how about we judge his body of work during the playoffs.. since we wanna not pick what we use how about from the game 6 4th quarter until now.. Doesn’t seem like he has been continuing his shooting woes..
    9 games is by far the majority of games he's played in this postseason. It's literally the majority of this post season. It's not ''selectively found a stretch'', it's the entire second round + half of the first round. You're literally arguing that I'm ''selectively'' finding bad stretches, and then in order to claim that he's shot well, you're ''selecting'' a MUCH smaller sample size

He's 4 of 14 from deep tonight. He's had a good game elsewhere - which I literally started my post with that got you heated - but that's bad. You gonna tell me 4 of 14 shooting from deep is good now?

Gotta let Seth take the shot not Dame!

9 games is by far the majority of games he's played in this postseason. It's literally the majority of this post season. It's not ''selectively found a stretch'', it's the entire second round + half of the first round. You're literally arguing that I'm ''selectively'' finding bad stretches, and then in order to claim that he's shot well, you're ''selecting'' a MUCH smaller sample size

He's 4 of 14 from deep tonight. He's had a good game elsewhere - which I literally started my post with that got you heated - but that's bad. You gonna tell me 4 of 14 shooting from deep is good now?
    Yet he’s still shooting 40% from 3pt this postseason.. hmm

Yet he’s still shooting 40% from 3pt this postseason.. hmm
    Do you think 4 of 14 is good? Yes, or no.

Gotta let Seth take the shot not Dame!
    Let Dame handle and use the P&R to free up Seth for a 3 on the weak side with a down screen

Iggy still knows how to D

Let’s see how many people care about Curry shooting 4-14 from 3pt.. 37points 8 rebounds 7 assists on 50% shooting.. Putting up great numbers all across the board this postseason.. I judge body of work not a game or a stretch to fit my argument.

Thread Information