Pelicans Report

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NBA Playoffs thread

One for each ref
    Basketball.

Warriors are gonna need more than that from Steph. So far he's given them 2 fouls, 0 points, 1 assist on 0-2 from the floor. Obviously foul trouble took him off the floor early, but that's just not good enough whatsoever.

Quinn Cook another one Dell let go.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Quinn Cook another one Dell let go.
    Has played a total of 7 minutes this entire series so far and is 1 of 4 from the floor.

I like Quinn, and I wish we had kept him, but it;'s not like we let him go and he's just been a world-beater since.

Curry is up to 0-5 in 11 minutes.

What a great game so far! If Eric Gordon stays hot the Warriors could be in trouble.

Would be a little more exciting if Curry can start hitting shots but been a pretty fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    What a great game so far! If Eric Gordon stays hot the Warriors could be in trouble.
    The Warriors need Curry to start making shots. We all know he can do it, and their team is doing well so far but I don't think they can keep up for a full game without Curry at least putting a few shots in.

Gordon gets the 3 taken away..

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    The Warriors need Curry to start making shots. We all know he can do it, and their team is doing well so far but I don't think they can keep up for a full game without Curry at least putting a few shots in.
    Yea they will need Harden to start playing bad or it could be rough

Curry. 12 minutes, 0 points, 3 fouls, 0-5 from the floor.

Amazing.

Klay is going to remind everyone just how good he is! Guy is awesome! No way he ever leaves the Warriors. Would be the dumbest move for him.

Yea they will need Harden to start playing bad or it could be rough
    Looks like Golden State's bench is stepping up though, they may be able to keep the lead until Curry can shake it off.

It’s crazy how good Harden is at getting to the line. One of the best at selling the foul I have ever seen.

Honestly, Curry is so lucky he's on such a good team, with such usable depth and such good culture. He can be literally useless for a whole half, with Durant not even there, and still be up at the half.

Everyone in this game is producing right where you expect or better outside of Curry. Great game so far by both teams. Going to be a fun 2nd half!

Witnessing arguably the best shooting scorer in NBA history. Klay Thompson is so much fun to watch shoot the ball. Doesn’t get much more pure and consistent with every release. It’s shocking when the ball doesn’t go in.

Witnessing arguably the best shooting scorer in NBA history. Klay Thompson is so much fun to watch shoot the ball. Doesn’t get much more pure and consistent with every release. It’s shocking when the ball doesn’t go in.
    Totally agree. His shot is magic.

CP3 looks like he's serious about this.

Curry looks the opposite. 1-7 at this point.

And the refs conveniently missing Warriors fouls that occur literally three feet in front of them again.

Big two possessions from Harden, the steal and the three

Harden has missed 5 free throws. That's not gonna cut it. If they lose by two or three tonight, these will come back to burn him.

I will be forever baffled how the narrative for this series HASN'T been ''The Series Curry Disappeared''.

He is now 22 minutes deep into this game, and has 5 points, 4 assists, and 2 rebounds on 2 of 9 shooting and 0-4 from deep. 3 fouls, 3 turnovers. Harden exploited him on defense all first quarter.

This is just the latest in a string of subpar games from him. The fact that I don't see this mentioned by more people is baffling.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Looks like Golden State's bench is stepping up though, they may be able to keep the lead until Curry can shake it off.
    This Golden State team will not beat Bucks or Raptors!

No height, no depth & no Shot makers after Steph & Klay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    This Golden State team will not beat Bucks or Raptors!

No height, no depth & no Shot makers after Steph & Klay.
    I think they might beat the Raptors, because the Raptors bench has a serious case of choker-itis.

These Warriors get put in the dirt by the Bucks we saw against Boston though.

Thread Information