Pelicans Report

Thread: Davis flips off fan at game?

Doubt it was heckling but if it was at least Beal handled it right

https://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/b...-him-he-sucked

Could be getting fine from Gayle for “Conduct detrimental to team”. NBA could also fine home. Stay Classy AD.

Dude basically said "F you AD" so Davis flipped him off. I don't really care that the guy got flipped off by AD. If you sling insults be prepared. At the same time I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for AD. He's the one that created a toxic environment where home fans hate him. He's the one that put the Pelicans' back to the wall with refusing to leave the team after demanding a trade.

If the entire stadium told AD to F Off I'd be fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Dude basically said "F you AD" so Davis flipped him off. I don't really care that the guy got flipped off by AD. If you sling insults be prepared. At the same time I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for AD. He's the one that created a toxic environment where home fans hate him. He's the one that put the Pelicans' back to the wall with refusing to leave the team after demanding a trade.

Is that what happened? I saw the video but could not hear if the guy said anything.

Like the WWE fans did to Roman Reigns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsoq1MteXSU

Yep. Natural consequences for everyone involved here.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Is that what happened? I saw the video but could not hear if the guy said anything.
    The video starts after the fan says that to AD. One of the Pels reporters said the organization interviewed fans and workers that were nearby to find out what was said. They don't have it word for it but that is the jist of what was said to AD.

Can't wait for his lanky arse and man purse to be out of here.

The video starts after the fan says that to AD. One of the Pels reporters said the organization interviewed fans and workers that were nearby to find out what was said. They don't have it word for it but that is the jist of what was said to AD.
    I tend to agree with Barstool on this one. What happened to flat out ignoring the guy? Why not embrace it like Bradly Beal did or how about this one, If the heckling was happening during the game why was he not removed?

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...-pelicans-fans

Don't know why anyone cares about this. Asset 1 will be gone soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    I tend to agree with Barstool on this one. What happened to flat out ignoring the guy? Why not embrace it like Bradly Beal did or how about this one, If the heckling was happening during the game why was he not removed?

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...-pelicans-fans
    AD comes from the KD tree of beta men. They can't take any criticism.

AD comes from the KD tree of beta men. They can't take any criticism.
    Tuesday is the last day we have to put up with this drama. Just think of it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Tuesday is the last day we have to put up with this drama. Just think of it that way.
    Until he's gone I trust nothing. AD could be walking at home and break something.

This can't end soon enough.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Pretty dumb of the Celtics twitter to do that. Not to mention #23 is a retired number for the Celtics...

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    dumb Celtics twitter

fixed that for you
    Basketball.

Thread Information