Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: April 3rd - New Orleans Pelicans VS Charlotte Hornets - 32-46

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Suck less than us, Charlotte!

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    We're going to win, aren't we?
    I fear it. Gentry's got Randle back in, Payton back in, it's not looking good for the tank.
    Basketball.

''You're in a struggle with a team that's got nothing to play for.'' - Wesley roasting the hell out of Charlotte.

Ian Clark (3 of 10 from deep) takes another three. Clanks it.

Thank the lord.

We're down, 112-103, with 24 seconds left of the game. That looks like it might be it.

At least our pick won't get any worse tonight. Washington lost, and Dallas are looking like they might lose as well, so we aren't getting any help tonight. Need this loss.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Kemba leaves Charlotte this offseason if the Hornets end up missing the playoffs.

And we lose, 115-109. Thank god.

Now, no matter what happens with the other teams, our pick can't get WORSE tonight.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I'll always hate the T-word. But what happens else where? We ned the Mavs and Wizards to win too, right?

Is funny how rooting for losses can feel the same as rooting for wins at this stage of the season

I'll always hate the T-word. But what happens else where? We ned the Mavs and Wizards to win too, right?
    Wiz tanked tonight already and most. Mavs gonna lose too

Need Griz to beat Portland

Wizards already lost, Mavs down 7 with 8 minutes to go so that could go either way, hope for them to win.

Also hope for Memphis to beat the Blazers, as unlikely as that may be.

Edit: Just remembered Portland doesn't have Nurkic or McCollum tonight, so Memphis at least has a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Wizards already lost, Mavs down 7 with 8 minutes to go so that could go either way, hope for them to win.

Also hope for Memphis to beat the Blazers, as unlikely as that may be.
    Memphis playing well lately and no CJ or Nurk for Portland

We got this

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Memphis playing well lately and no CJ or Nurk for Portland

We got this
    Dallas have pulled it pretty much even with the Wolves in the 4th, so there's a chance there too.

Dallas lose, 110-108, but not for lack of trying. I can't get mad at them too much, they were clearly trying to win. Doncic with 28/12/6

The Mavs will win a few coming up. I'm not as worried about them as I am Memphis.
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 04-04-2019 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information