Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AD clown shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    If the shirt is not funny, and also doesn't give anyone some new information, or act as a piece of satire or clever commentary, then it serves only to be an indicator of the wearer's opinion. He would have had equal success holding a sign that said ''ANTHONY DAVIS' CAREER CHOICES HAVE DISPLEASED ME''. Which, perhaps, would have also got some attention, but wouldn't have warranted any discussion beyond perhaps a mildly bemused tweet.
    I agree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    13-3. +1 !

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaJoseph View Post
    If you think he was trying to get a laugh from this statement shirt, you're digging too deep.

Uh ohh, we have a sighting! So Louisiana Joe- any input on current BASKETBALL operations?

Here are the James Dolan clown shirts Knicks fans have been wearing at games

Last edited by 13 - 3; 04-01-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Btw, these AD clown shirts can be found on nolarepublic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Uh ohh, we have a sighting! So Louisiana Joe- any input on current BASKETBALL operations?
    Sure, pay Zarren whatever he wants, prioritize Ja over Zion in the draft if at all possible with assets from the AD trade, and wait til the deadline to trade E'Twaun for more assets from a desperate playoff team. I'm not sure on coaching. Mardi Gras unis are dope. And Mrs
    B is a queen. Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaJoseph View Post
    Sure, pay Zarren whatever he wants, prioritize Ja over Zion in the draft if at all possible with assets from the AD trade, and wait til the deadline to trade E'Twaun for more assets from a desperate playoff team. I'm not sure on coaching. Mardi Gras unis are dope. And Mrs
    B is a queen. Anything else?

If we plan on dealing with Boston, Zarren is out! What playoff team is gonna be pressured to take ETwaun Moore? Trade him this summer. Easy Contract to dump.

Man, your input has been super intuitive . I can tell that you have put plenty of thought behind it. Not quite as much as your thoughts regarding AD's clown shirt, but close !

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    If we plan on dealing with Boston, Zarren is out! What playoff team is gonna be pressured to take ETwaun Moore? Trade him this summer. Easy Contract to dump.

Man, your input has been super intuitive . I can tell that you have put plenty of thought behind it. Not quite as much as your thoughts regarding AD's clown shirt, but close !
    For E'twaun, I don't even know if we do move him to be honest. He's far from a priority. The thing about him is that despite his flaws, he is a very good three point shooter, is relatively young (just turned 30) and his contract is pretty economical. And since he's never put up crazy numbers, his next contract will probably be reasonable too.

Because of that, he's not a must-move player like Solomon Hill is. Obviously if we can get something good for him, or if adding him to the AD trade will bring us back a key piece or something, then we move him, but I don't think that it's the end of the world if we end up keeping him as a locker-room vet type character.

Just as a side note to LouisianaJoseph, if you get the #1 pick and take Ja Morant over Zion Williamson, you're crackers.
    Basketball.

Thread Information