Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: March 15th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Portland Trailblazers - 30-40

If anybody wants a PG with Jrue then that guy is Payton. He needs to be resigned and hopefully to run the bench while getting some time with Jrue as we stagger minutes. If we are able to get someone like Beal. With Frank putting in work this offseason his game could go to another level where he is averaging 15-17 ppg on 40% from 3pt. Jrue and Frank would be a fun back court to watch. With a few tweaks to this roster in the AD trade and natural development from our young guys this team can be very good next year.

Elfrid has racked up a few triples this season. With all the hubbub about about Triple Double leaders like Westbrook and Harden, I would love to see how much more efficient Elfrid has been with his Triple-doubles than those guys.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Elfrid has racked up a few triples this season. With all the hubbub about about Triple Double leaders like Westbrook and Harden, I would love to see how much more efficient Elfrid has been with his Triple-doubles than those guys.
    You need to clean out you PM mailbox. It’s not accepting the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    You need to clean out you PM mailbox. It’s not accepting the PM.
    As you wish.

I am in the SFO airport and some woman’s dog just crapped on the floor outside the Giants Clubhouse restaurant. Needless to say it wasn’t hard to get a seat at that restaurant to watch the game tonight.

As you wish.

I am in the SFO airport and some woman’s dog just crapped on the floor outside the Giants Clubhouse restaurant. Needless to say it wasn’t hard to get a seat at that restaurant to watch the game tonight.

Warriors must have been on TV tonight in that area?

Warriors must have been on TV tonight in that area?
    I don’t know, I was watching UNC/Duke on tv, and our game on my phone.

Anyway I thought for sure we would have more than 2 pages tonight. We play better when Davis sits on bench. I think Randle might get 50 tomorrow(actually tonight)if Davis sits on bench and daydreams again.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 03-16-2019 at 12:59 AM.

I don’t know, I was watching UNC/Duke on tv, and our game on my phone.
    Now that is dedication. Watching the Pels game in an airport.

Now that is dedication. Watching the Pels game in an airport.
    This is one weird place. All week I have been drinking from paper and metal straws, but all the cups were plastic disposables. It’s like watching someone dress up for Armageddon, it makes no sense.

My prediction came true. Said Randle was gonna drop 40+ cause he has no fear of taking 30+ shots. Result? 45 points on 34 shots. 27.3% from the FT line, 28.6% from deep (on 7 attempts!) yowch.

Also, I like how I pointed out that due to AD being out, Diallo and Okafor should be able to get more minutes and should be able to get maybe 20 minutes each. Gentry just says nope to that and plays Randle 43 minutes that is peak Gentry.

Impressed with Payton again, 16 assists and only a single turnover is a fantastic ratio. He had a really rough time after initially coming back from injury and was turning it over at a ridiculous rate, so I'm glad that he's settled back down into the game and has some more control again. 14/12/16 is really pretty fantastic.

Good game, and good loss. Unfortunately Washington lost so we didn't jump up, but it's all getting extremely close.
    Basketball.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Frank, Elfrid, Jrue, Kenrich, Randle, Okafor and Diallo should stay on this team next year.

I really think we can move AD, Hill and Moore and get something special. I would like to trade with the Knicks and get Mitchell, Knox, and their 2019 pick. With that pick I’d draft RJ Barrett or Zion. I think if the PELS got a player like Barrett he could be a starting Guard/SF. His shooting and athleticism and basketball iq would make him a potential superstar. Resign Randle and Elfrid. Draft a star with Knicks pick AND move up with our pick by including Moore and/or 2nd rounders to get the best player possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    If anybody wants a PG with Jrue then that guy is Payton. He needs to be resigned and hopefully to run the bench while getting some time with Jrue as we stagger minutes. If we are able to get someone like Beal. With Frank putting in work this offseason his game could go to another level where he is averaging 15-17 ppg on 40% from 3pt. Jrue and Frank would be a fun back court to watch. With a few tweaks to this roster in the AD trade and natural development from our young guys this team can be very good next year.
    Don't quite understand this. You start off talking about Payton at PG WITH Jrue, then you say he needs to be re-signed and run the bench? Dude has just posted three consecutive triple-doubles. He and Jrue TOGETHER is just fine. Leave it alone.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Don't quite understand this. You start off talking about Payton at PG WITH Jrue, then you say he needs to be re-signed and run the bench? Dude has just posted three consecutive triple-doubles. He and Jrue TOGETHER is just fine. Leave it alone.
    It won't take long for you to figure out that he is a "Talking Contradiction". Whew.

Thread Information