Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: March 8th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Toronto Raptors - 30-37

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Much like majority of NBA. See Lebron’s defense.
    We're not contemplating giving Lebron twenty million dollars this season, so who cares?

Edit: and reminder that of the 490-ish players that have played in the league this year, Randle ranks as 451st as a defender. That is far, far, FAR worse than ''the majority of the NBA'' so stuff it with that.
    Basketball.

Great running the floor from Diallo, he's always so dedicated to that

We are giving them a run for their money so far.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Sure, but I bet it's the same finger.
    Elfrid back on bench. Maybe dislocated & they popped it back in place.?

Siakam just stripped Randle clean, great steal. Rather than run back on D, Randle turns to complain to the ref. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Elfrid back on bench. Maybe dislocated & they popped it back in place.?
    Could be, sucks if that's true though. That's a real pain.

Good news! It WAS the same finger for Payton, but it's not broken and he's available to return.

End of the first, we are up 31-30.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Could be, sucks if that's true though. That's a real pain.
    I concur . Had 3 popped in in high school.

Bets on Diallo doing a better job on D than Randle?
    LoL jeeze get over it!! You are obsessed!! Crazy it bothers you this much when a Pelicans player is playing at an all star level offensively you try to go and nit pick everything and repeat over and over at nauseum.. I promise you will be a much happier person if you just let it go..

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    LoL jeeze get over it!! You are obsessed!! Crazy it bothers you this much when a Pelicans player is playing at an all star level offensively you try to go and nit pick everything and repeat over and over at nauseum.. I promise you will be a much happier person if you just let it go..
    Post of the day! Thank you!

Dude, grow up. Stop taking it so personally. He is currently our primary scorer, on the court during a game, and there has been a lot of recent conversation about his defense, his value, his next contract, and whether we're gonna resign him and if so, for how much. If it surprises you that someone in those circumstances is being scrutinised, then you MIGHT want to go look up what priorities are.

Cheik “I get carsick in tanks” Diallo

Diallo is on pace for a career night! Playing like a beast!

Bench players that can run the opposition into the ground are always a plus

Cheick's improvement this season has been really encouraging. He's playing with a ton of energy, and he's still sometimes foul-happy, but he's a lot better than he was and has shown real development.

Dude, grow up. Stop taking it so personally. He is currently our primary scorer, on the court during a game, and there has been a lot of recent conversation about his defense, his value, his next contract, and whether we're gonna resign him and if so, for how much. If it surprises you that someone in those circumstances is being scrutinised, then you MIGHT want to go look up what priorities are.
    LoL taking it so personal? You literally haven’t stopped posting about his defense. Only one person here looks salty and personally it’s funny. Just for your sanity it might be best to let it go. Or keep attacking everything he does like he complained to the refs.. lmao!!

LoL taking it so personal? You literally haven’t stopped posting about his defense. Only one person here looks salty and personally it’s funny. Just for your sanity it might be best to let it go. Or keep attacking everything he does like he complained to the refs.. lmao!!
    Thank you!

Don't like it, don't read it. I'm going to critique our players. Deal with it. It's nothing to do with salt, and it's nothing to do with personal views. Randle seems like a nice guy, and I wish him the best. The doesn't mean I'm going to just pretend he's amazing at everything.

Geez you could hear that from Mars. What a thud

Thank you!
    You good there, Spliff Star?

Nice pass from Randle there out from the triple team

You good there, Spliff Star?
    Name calling now? Grow up

Name calling now?
    Not really, it was a reference. It's okay if you didn't get it.

Thread Information