Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: March 8th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Toronto Raptors - 30-37

Keinrich Williams is going to be a good one. Really like this kid. Can’t wait to see how he and Frank Jackson develop. These 2 can have a huge impact on this team and from everything I have seen it looks like they will do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Back so soon!?
    Oh oh wait there it is its OKAY YOU PSYCHO YOU WILL LIVE IF PPL DISAGREE. now I'm sorry for yelling but you're so stupid I figured I should say it loud and slow ; )

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Raptors have a really good team top to bottom. They got a good shot at winning it all.

Raptors have a really good team top to bottom. They got a good shot at winning it all.
    I'd agree if Milwaukee didn't exist.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Oh oh wait there it is its OKAY YOU PSYCHO YOU WILL LIVE IF PPL DISAGREE. now I'm sorry for yelling but you're so stupid I figured I should say it loud and slow ; )

Were you yelling? Maybe a little louder and slower next time. Mes has trouble comprehending sometimes..

Randle keeps this up he may get some awards at end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I'd agree if Milwaukee didn't exist.
    Yea those are my 2 picks for the ECF. Gonna be fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Randle keeps this up he may get some awards at end of season.

He absolutely has a case for MIP. He won’t get it because of Rose but he should no doubt be in the discussion.

He absolutely has a case for MIP. He won’t get it because of Rose but he should no doubt be in the discussion.
    Usually MIP goes to someone who's taken a big jump. Randle's taken some jumps, but not big enough to be an MIP front runner I think.

He's +4.6 points, +0.8rbds and +0.4asts per game. That's not gonna chip top 3 for MIP, I think.

As south as this game has gone, I'm impressed with how well the team fought in the first half despite being so undermanned.

Frank Jackson has a little bit of CJ McCollum in his game. He’s a more explosive player and better defender. Had he been healthy for the draft your looking at a top 20 and potential lottery pick. This kid is going to be a flat out steal and at just 20 years old no telling how good he becomes. Could turn into a Donovan Mitchell talent. His athleticism is very under rated.

As south as this game has gone, I'm impressed with how well the team fought in the first half despite being so undermanned.
    Yep. You can only carry 9 minutes of Solomon Hill so far

I love the idea of having Elfrid/Frank/Williams/Diallo on our bench next season. I love that group and the potential they have.

Ian Clark lol

Might just lose by 30 at this pace. Ouch.

Might just lose by 30 at this pace. Ouch.
    Let's hope

Just caught up.

And you know......you guys could just ignore each other.......?

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Just caught up.

And you know......you guys could just ignore each other.......?
    *insert ''someone is wrong on the internet.png''*
    Last edited by Pelicanidae; 03-08-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    *insert ''someone is wrong on the internet.png''*
    I find disagreeing healthy at times. It allows all parties involved to hear other POV's.
    It's unfortunate that it can become personal to some, if the other person doesn't concede to their POV.
    All of this is so subjective, right or wrong seems impossible. But for peeps to start name calling & becoming soooo defensive & offensive at the same time if the other persons POV is not the same is perplexing.
    I, frankly don't always agree w/ your POV, but it expands my knowledge of the situation, so therefore it is constructive.
    I think you mentioned in another post that you don't need anyone validation of your POV. Totally agree. It's about constructive conversation. Agreeing to disagree on subjective, relative issues seems appropriate .

I drew a lot of positives from last night's game. You see the development in Kenrich, Frank and Diallo. Also, you see growth in Julius and Elfrid. I strongly believe another summer of training with the same coaching staff this team will take a leap. Not a lot of teams can match our pace especially with all the guys we have that can dribble. The FO is doing the right thing in giving major minutes to the young guys during this last stretch of the season.

Thread Information