Pelicans Report

Thread: Pelicans Tickets

Pelicans Pelicans Tickets

I know it’s a little late but if anyone is interested in going to the game tonight lmk! Will send them over for free. Dead center half court in the lower bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I know it’s a little late but if anyone is interested in going to the game tonight lmk! Will send them over for free. Dead center half court in the lower bowl.
    Any bites? Sadly you can’t even get people to attend for free. This basketball organization needs a shot in the arm bad. I give you credit my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Any bites? Sadly you can’t even get people to attend for free. This basketball organization needs a shot in the arm bad. I give you credit my friend.
    Yea nobody but I was pretty late and I’m sure someone would have taken them if it had been sooner. I pay a lot of $ for tickets and donations to support the team. Ready for my investments to pay off! I have sadly only made it to a handful of games since I have been super busy lately. I’ll be posting some more tickets before the season is over and should have sooner.

Thread Information