Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: March 4th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Utah Jazz - 29-36

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    What up man! Talk me off the ledge bruh. Why are people happy we are winning? I feel narcissistic and dirty for being pissed off at all you guys happiness but man this does NOT bold well for us grabbing a future potential star in a weak draft. Am I the only one paying attention to this!?!
    Even if we tanked hard, the highest pick we were gonna get would have been 6th. It's like 2016 all over again. Top 2 great then it drops off after that. Difference between 6th and 10th is neglibile

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    More substance..
    man your obsessed huh? don't worry your only friend will come around and make ya feel better lap boy

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

What up man! Talk me off the ledge bruh. Why are people happy we are winning? I feel narcissistic and dirty for being pissed off at all you guys happiness but man this does NOT bold well for us grabbing a future potential star in a weak draft. Am I the only one paying attention to this!?!
    Haha I’m with you and would rather be tanking it. Can’t complain with a good win though and just gotta roll with it. It all comes down to the luck in the lottery and not much really separates the chances in the spots we are likely to be in.

Lmao dude seriously?
    Nah, it's a serious question.

Maybe I'm just weird, idk, but when I have disagreements my first thought isn't to do a Tinman and wonder if they have obsessive compulsive disorder or something, nor is it to wonder whether they're undergoing chest palpitations.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Even if we tanked hard, the highest pick we were gonna get would have been 6th. It's like 2016 all over again. Top 2 great then it drops off after that. Difference between 6th and 10th is neglibile
    Nah, not true. I know some people have fallen off Barrett, but I still think he looks good. Culver has huge potential too, and he's predicted to go around 5th or 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    man your obsessed huh? don't worry your only friend will come around and make ya feel better lap boy

You know it Champ! Obsessed? I believe you jump in every “basketball” discussion with stupid stuff like this. Smells like Champ, sounds like Champ, by all means it must be Champ!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Nah, it's a serious question.

Maybe I'm just weird, idk, but when I have disagreements my first thought isn't to do a Tinman and wonder if they have obsessive compulsive disorder or something, nor is it to wonder whether they're undergoing chest palpitations.
    By joking Randle is playing so good it is causing chest pains!? That’s what you take from that?

You know it Champ! Obsessed? I believe you jump in every “basketball” discussion with stupid stuff like this. Smells like Champ, sounds like Champ, by all means it must be Champ!
    lol oh dear God you're sad man have a good night joke

Basketball Guru

finish this season strong and develop the younguns and build off of winning these last few games......the AD trade will get us players plus we may get lucky and get a top pick from his trade if everything fall our way.....im going to keep saying it...damn a tank...

Yeah that Champ guy really gets under his skin.

By joking Randle is playing so good it is causing chest pains!? That’s what you take from that?
    You know why I thought that. I'm not going to explain it to you just because you wanna pretend like there's no connection.

I do agree Zion and Randle have a lot of similarities. Very similar playing styles.

Just wanna say though: Jrue Holiday for all-nba and all defense.

Nah, not true. I know some people have fallen off Barrett, but I still think he looks good. Culver has huge potential too, and he's predicted to go around 5th or 6th.
    man you're gonna have to just learn you can't take ppl like him seriously jist look at his response to you it's a joke

Just wanna say though: Jrue Holiday for all-nba and all defense.
    my man 2 games in a row he comes on clutch like damn this is his team

You know why I thought that. I'm not going to explain it to you just because you wanna pretend like there's no connection.
    I think everyone here thinks that is the most ridiculous thing stated on this board. You are obviously offended way to easily. “Must be an American thing” I take offense to that!! Using my nationality and questioning it?!

man you're gonna have to just learn you can't take ppl like him seriously jist look at his response to you it's a joke

I know but honestly, it's 4am here, what else am I gonna do? Work on my dissertation? Hell no.

You are obviously offended way to easily. Must be an American thing..
    I don't think that says what you wanted it to say.

I know but honestly, it's 4am here, what else am I gonna do? Work on my dissertation? Hell no.
    lmfao, no Ik man that's what makes it interesting to respond then again it's like talking to a wall

lmfao, no Ik man that's what makes it interesting to respond then again it's like talking to a wall

Cute avi

Just go on twitter, look at the latest tweets about Jrue

Apparently everyone in Utah wants him on the Jazz

Just go on twitter, look at the latest tweets about Jrue

Apparently everyone in Utah wants him on the Jazz
    shiiiiit I want more for him then ad

I just want to pass up the Lakers...and I don't care.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

shiiiiit I want more for him then ad

Saw a couple of Sixers fans wishing they had him back too

I’m still having chest pains over not signing Ingles! Me and AusPel were all over this one! How we did not bring him in blows my mind! Dealer Dell!!

Thread Information