Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: March 4th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Utah Jazz - 29-36

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    They don’t have common sense that is the problem.
    ''Use the money that we would have given Davis give it to Randle.''

You're telling me that DOESN'T say to give Randle the money that was set aside for Davis?

Cause you didn't say ''Use some of the money that we would have given Davis'', does it? It just says the money ($240m, in case you forget) that we would have given Davis should be given to Randle.

Unless you mean that you don't know what a qualifier is.
    Basketball.

Lol @ Frank covering his mouth like he's LeBron or Durant

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    It started with what Fletch tweeted. Again I have yet to see anybody here wanting Randle in a long term deal at $20 million per. If you can find that show me. Cause everyone he plays well or someone mentions wanting him back t number is thrown out like that is the only option.
    It is LITERALLY the offer suggestion that started that whole thread. Fletch was NOT mentioned in that post.

Listen, I'm all up for having debates but if you're just gonna pretend that nobody said the statement that literally started the entire conversation then you can just get on your bike, okay?

Cannot believe that we're gonna win this.

LoL bro you literally reach for anything and argue just to be right. That doesn’t get tiring? Jeeze! Literally nit picking this guy cause you lack common sense.. yea he wants to pay Randle every penny AD was gonna get! If that’s what you take out of that then I can’t help you..

You find me where anybody not names Fletch stayed they wanna pay Randle multiple years at $20 million I will gladly go outside and ride my bike..
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 03-04-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It is LITERALLY the offer suggestion that started that whole thread. Fletch was NOT mentioned in that post.

Listen, I'm all up for having debates but if you're just gonna pretend that nobody said the statement that literally started the entire conversation then you can just get on your bike, okay?
    Why you all mad?

Cannot believe that we're gonna win this.

And you are mad because Randle is proving his worth!

What a game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Why the hell are we winning!!!! Sheesh this team is frustrating to watch. We are gonna be stuck in mediocrity man
    I blame AD for this. He made his trade request public and it has motivated the team.

Cannot believe it.

We lose and lose and lose and lose, all season long, against teams we should beat every single damn time.

Then FINALLY, losing would be GOOD.

And we decide to start winning. Beating Denver and then Utah, in consecutive games. This is stupid.

Still waiting for something about basketball to be posted by you. The refs don’t count..
    still waiting on you not to care about what ppl say....then again I guess I went after the only person who agrees with you so you have to take up for them right boy?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

No, I'm baffled that we're suddenly winning games we should lose when losing would be advantageous, when we couldn't win anything earlier in the season when winning would have helped.

But then, understanding nuance and detail isn't exactly something you're any good at.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    This team wins on will alone basically lol pretty entertaining yet anti-tanking of course.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    still waiting on you not to care about what ppl say....then again I guess I went after the only person who agrees with you so you have to take up for them right boy?

That’s what lap boys do! Oh and what Dells relative would do.. Uncle Dell!!

That’s what lap boys do! Oh and what Dells relative would do.. Uncle Dell!!
    lmfao Ik man atleast you finally admit it joke

What a game!!
    u

It’s giving some chest pains.. starting to be dangerous and causing a health scare..

yo for real though we just beat the jazz and Denver but ad can't win with this team lmfao

Basketball Guru
    randle took it to gobert all night.....we have not had anyone to be physical like that in awhile and its nice to see.....

3 in a row and mardi gras tomorrow...its been a nice week lol...

It’s giving some chest pains.. starting to be dangerous and causing a health scare..
    This board really is surreal.

Like, people have disagreements over a playground game, and everyone starts diagnosing each other with mental health issues, and speculating about cardiovascular health and stuff. Is this an American thing?

Like, people have disagreements over a playground game, and everyone starts diagnosing each other with mental health issues, and speculating about cardiovascular health and stuff. Is this an American thing?
    Lmao dude seriously?

nah man this is a 2 ppl who get off on each other bc no one else will they agree and disagree with each other to show a untied front even though they sound like idiots lol

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    nah man this is a 2 ppl who get off on each other bc no one else will they agree and disagree with each other to show a untied front even though they sound like idiots lol

More substance..

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    randle took it to gobert all night.....we have not had anyone to be physical like that in awhile and its nice to see.....

3 in a row and mardi gras tomorrow...its been a nice week lol...
    Yea pretty awesome what he did considering he went up against the best defensive big in the NBA. Great games from Randle and Jrue.

My guy!!
    What up man! Talk me off the ledge bruh. Why are people happy we are winning? I feel narcissistic and dirty for being pissed off at all you guys happiness but man this does NOT bold well for us grabbing a future potential star in a weak draft. Am I the only one paying attention to this!?!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Thread Information