Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Well since we have objections to Ingram & Tatum(Boston players) what other team could

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I tried that, in two different threads, but he either doesn't know what evidence is, or doesn't care.
    So wait do positions exist in this argument? Or is that only when your making a case against Ingram? When it’s convenient for your argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Thank you for admitting you were wrong.

With that evidence I have no choice

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    With that evidence I have no choice
    Exactly. 1 direct quote from Jrue > zero evidence at all. I'm glad you recognize that.

Exactly. 1 direct quote from Jrue > zero evidence at all. I'm glad you recognize that.
    I know Jrue saying he wants AD to play PG is something that just can’t be ignored.

I know Jrue saying he wants AD to play PG is something that just can’t be ignored.
    Yes. Jrue saying he wants to play off ball so badly that he'd rather AD play PG is evidence so strong that even you cannot ignore it.

So wait do positions exist in this argument? Or is that only when your making a case against Ingram? When it’s convenient for your argument?
    My argument was never that positions don't exist at all. I said, multiple times, that the NBA is ''BECOMING INCREASINGLY'' positionless. That is still true, and I'm sure that Myth would probably agree. But you have just refused to read those two words every single time they come up, because they would be inconvenient for you.
    Basketball.

Yes. Jrue saying he wants to play off ball so badly that he'd rather AD play PG is evidence so strong that even you cannot ignore it.
    How many times do I have to repeat that evidence is overwhelming?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    My argument was never that positions don't exist at all. I said, multiple times, that the NBA is ''BECOMING INCREASINGLY'' positionless. That is still true, and I'm sure that Myth would probably agree. But you have just refused to read those two words every single time they come up, because they would be inconvenient for you.
    LoL I knew you would somehow twist your way out of it.. Amazing!!

How many times do I have to repeat that evidence is overwhelming?
    You can stop repeating it whenever you want. You've been proven wrong already.

So just so everybody knows Jrue wants AD to play PG so he can play SG.. We are trading AD so now what!? Who is gonna play PG!?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Juxtaposed to you, who should be ignored.
    There has been nobody I've ever know that had such a craving for attention. That , along the magnificent deflection tactic that you deploy.
    You & 3-13 have the exact same mannerisms and deflection tactics.
    When either one of are CAUGHT lying or misleading, you immediately give the Lol or Lmao & deflect.
    It's a very effective tactic.
    It's used by those that do NOT only want everyone to believe they are right, but it's also used to try to demean & make the foe look feckless and irrelevant .

LoL I knew you would somehow twist your way out of it.. Amazing!!
    It's not my fault that you made this big argument based off of the fact that you can't read. Me continuing to point out what I actually said is not twisting. It's just understanding that words have meanings, and you should probably pay attention to them if you don't wanna look like a daft plonker.

So just so everybody knows Jrue wants AD to play PG so he can play SG.. We are trading AD so now what!? Who is gonna play PG!?
    Someone other than Jrue if the team can help it. I thought you understood the quote of Jrue saying he wants to play off ball?

Tinman losing his cool once again.. seems it’s the same 3 people on the attack on every single post.. coincidence?

Tinman losing his cool once again..
    Rinse repeat, you could not have proven my point any better. Nice !

Someone give Tinman a pat on the back please.. He’s been a great cheerleader..

Tinman losing his cool once again.. seems it’s the same 3 people on the attack on every single post.. coincidence?
    Also dig the way you add an afterthought into your original postings after the fact. That's kinda cool. I see you read more than 1 chapter.

Someone give Tinman a pat on the back please.. He’s been a great cheerleader..
    Rinse Repeat. Your an awesome test subject.
    You keep biting the pellet .

Someone other than Jrue if the team can help it. I thought you understood the quote of Jrue saying he wants to play off ball?
    Q: off topic . Would you rather have Boston's Memphis pick @9 this year or their unprotected 2021 pick? I.E. You think it would be more enticing for trade bait as this years 9 or 2021 unknown?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Q: off topic . Would you rather have Boston's Memphis pick @9 this year or their unprotected 2021 pick? I.E. You think it would be more enticing for trade bait as this years 9 or 2021 unknown?
    I can see an argument for both. If it conveys at 9 right now that gives us even more assets early that we can flip or use to draft a player. People who know the draft better than me will have to chime in but it looks like after the top 3 in this draft the next 4-10 or so are all roughly valued about the same so it might be a case where the value is good at 9 this season. So that's my thinking for choosing the pick to be 9 this year and take that.

The argument for the unprotected pick in 2021 is that it's definitely more trade bait because 2021 expected of being the first year for highschool players directly to the NBA. So in a lot of ways I'd probably still rather the unprotected 2021 pick than if it conveyed to us this season. There's also the risk that Memphis will be worse than we'd expect and the pick in 2021 maybe drops to the 12 or 13 or something. However teams would probably still rather pick 12 in the 2021 draft over pick 9 in this draft.

It probably comes down to what other picks we have in the upcoming draft and if there are players we specifically really like that would be available at 9 but not available wherever we are drafting.

Rinse Repeat. Your an awesome test subject.
    You keep biting the pellet .
    Calm down.. everything is gonna be ok..

Dude, I already took the trash out ! Go Away.

Question: Lenin, Marx, Goebbels or Alinsky ?

I can see an argument for both. If it conveys at 9 right now that gives us even more assets early that we can flip or use to draft a player. People who know the draft better than me will have to chime in but it looks like after the top 3 in this draft the next 4-10 or so are all roughly valued about the same so it might be a case where the value is good at 9 this season. So that's my thinking for choosing the pick to be 9 this year and take that.

The argument for the unprotected pick in 2021 is that it's definitely more trade bait because 2021 expected of being the first year for highschool players directly to the NBA. So in a lot of ways I'd probably still rather the unprotected 2021 pick than if it conveyed to us this season. There's also the risk that Memphis will be worse than we'd expect and the pick in 2021 maybe drops to the 12 or 13 or something. However teams would probably still rather pick 12 in the 2021 draft over pick 9 in this draft.

It probably comes down to what other picks we have in the upcoming draft and if there are players we specifically really like that would be available at 9 but not available wherever we are drafting.
    Yeah, as far as depth I'm wondering what # (how far down) in 2021 could still correlate to 9 this year?

Question: Lenin, Marx, Goebbels or Alinsky ?
    Marx, unquestionably.

Thread Information