Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: March 2nd - New Orleans Pelicans @ Denver Nuggets - 28-36

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I would be comfortable with that. Can be a very good trade piece in a year or 2 into that contract as well. Would not hurt this team at all and be a good veteran presence on what is likely to be a young team.

gotta love these refs lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Two posts before that he said "just turned on the game".....you don't need to justify anything.
    It just makes me laugh, cause if he had waited 5 minutes, he'd actually have a point, because Jrue has now tied him for most shots taken, and his +/- has improved again so it's good now.

But he was just so eager to contradict me that he rushed in to argue it when I was STILL right.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Two posts before that he said "just turned on the game".....you don't need to justify anything.

LoL I did.. his entire post was about what Randles box score basically looked like so I was going off what I saw in the box score. Someone who is now having a game on 23, 7 and 4 on 9-16 shooting and 2-4 from 3 with a +/- on +7.. that post isn’t aging well..

Suns 93

Lakers 78

near end of 3rd

I'm getting a Diallo jersey
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Lakers twitter on meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It just makes me laugh, cause if he had waited 5 minutes, he'd actually have a point, because Jrue has now tied him for most shots taken, and his +/- has improved again so it's good now.

But he was just so eager to contradict me that he rushed in to argue it when I was STILL right.
    LoL I believe only 1 person is rushing here.. the 2nd you are able to say something regarding Randle do to stats you will say it no matter how soon.. that’s the funny thing you can’t get Randle our of your mouth..

LoL I did.. his entire post was about what Randles box score basically looked like so I was going off what I saw in the box score. Someone who is now having a game on 23, 7 and 4 on 9-16 shooting and 2-4 from 3 with a +/- on +7.. that post isn’t aging well..
    Are you aware that in a game thread, we post as-it-happens reactions to the game, in roughly real time?

So acting like you've got this big ''gotcha'' moment about a comment I made sometime at the start of the second quarter when we are currently starting the 4th quarter, nearly an hour later, is kind of, y'know... stupid?

that’s the funny thing you can’t get Randle our of your mouth..
    Oh no! I, a person posting on a Pelicans forum, keep talking about a player on the Pelicans who is currently our second leading shot-taker, whose potential resigning has been the talk of the board for several days.

It's almost like I'm on topic. Holy hell.

So I’m not allowed to react to the game in real time but other people are.. LoL I’m reacting to Randle and what he is doing now.. if it fit your narrative surely that would be ok.

We are hanging with the Nuggets. #StealthTank

So I’m not allowed to react to the game in real time but other people are.. LoL I’m reacting to Randle and what he is doing now.. if it fit your narrative surely that would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    I'm getting a Diallo jersey
    LOL I was thinking the same thing

He's really impressing lately

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Man, if Elfrid is capable of being the #1 next year for 4-6 mill. , that would open up all kinds of inteesting draft & FA scenarios. If PG is NOT on our NEED list--> fabulous !

Diallo is a double double machine!! Can’t wait to see what this kid does with bigger minutes next season. No telling what kind of jump his game can take with another off season.

Where Jrue head band?
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post

Rondo is 1 for 10.

Ouch.

I like winning because it only makes AD and his camp look like idiots.

Diallo and Okafor starting next year? I like it!!

Lakers down by 18 now

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    I like winning because it only makes AD and his camp look like idiots.
    I bet the team definitely has a little extra motivation when he isn’t playing to do this as well. Basically told his teammates he’s willing to play with 29 other teams. Hate this guy now.

Thread Information