Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: March 2nd - New Orleans Pelicans @ Denver Nuggets - 28-36

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    How is that possible, they have Ingram on their roster?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post

Oh right, so they were down 18 at one point because of Lebron? It wasn't cause Kuzma played 35 minutes and had 13 points on 4 of 10 shooting?

It wasn't cause Ingram couldn't stop fouling and turning it over?

It wasn't cause Rondo shot 1-10?

It was cause Lebron missed some FTs? Okay. Thanks.
    Basketball.

Oh right, so they were down 18 at one point because of Lebron? It wasn't cause Kuzma played 35 minutes and had 13 points on 4 of 10 shooting?

this type of sarcasm is wasted on a troll like that man don't do it. talk to it like it's 3

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Skip Bayless is the biggest troll in the media

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Skip Bayless is the biggest troll in the media
    I'm absolutely convinced he doesn't believe 80% of what he says. Skip is a professional troll. Honestly gotta respect the grift, a lesser man would be selling pencils from a cup on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post

It’s Ingram’s fault!! His whole 3 TOs and 4 fouls lost it! Not his 25 points on 10-19 shooting. Again one of the only reasons they were in this game making clutch shots to bring them back. Wasn’t Lebrons fault either. They both played great. Everyone except McGee and those 2 were terrible. Love how he has played at an elite level since the all star break and the only thing people can point to is the team losing.. What else is he suppose to be doing? Score 35 ppg? Since 29 ppg on 56% from the field and 60% from 3 isn’t enough?
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 03-03-2019 at 01:31 AM.

GREAT WIN for the Pels!

I'm absolutely convinced he doesn't believe 80% of what he says. Skip is a professional troll. Honestly gotta respect the grift, a lesser man would be selling pencils from a cup on the beach.
    Say what you want about Skip , He has defended the Pelicans & Saints organization.

Basketball Guru
    man i wanted to put diallo in the nord league early this season but im so proud of diallo playing fast but slowing his game down and playing under control....i hope he can develop and get better if he is on our team or another team....

frank getting his shine on also but i need him to step up against the warriors in the coming games because those 2 past games he was a deer in the head lights and that was a reason gentry was not playing him.....proud of okafor and williams.....to me it seems like whenever AD plays and okafor come off the bench it messes with okafor head because dude was like he didnt want to play in the last couple of games AD played...

good win for the younguns....AD trade is paying off already because if he didnt ask to be trade last month then gentry would not be playing diallo,,frank,,williams and okafor all these minutes and letting them develop....

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Gotta remember Diallo is still 22. His story has yet to be written and this Twitter/microwave era where everything needs to happen here and now.

Thread Information