Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: We should've traded for Brandon Ingram and Laker players and picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    No, he has never proven that he can excel off the ball & he's not a very good passer. And plays Zero defense. At 6'9" 190, he is an absolute liability on defense. He can't matchup with anyone. The PG & wings are 2 quick & the low posters are too big.

LoL ok now I know you don’t watch him. He is an excellent passer. He is absolutely not 190 anymore.. I guess AD is 225 as well. The wings are to quick!? LoL what?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He ''joined'' a 53 win team? Weird, I thought that 53 win team from the previous year had Avery Bradley, Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Amir Johnson, Kelly Olynyk, and Gerald Green on it.

And I could swear the team he ended up on didn't have any of those players on it. Weird.

And I could swear that the guys that replaced them, like Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward, they weren't there when Tatum was leading the Celtics through the playoffs. I thought they had gotten injured, and that he was their leading scorer when they beat Milwaukee and Philadelphia.

Weird.
    so weird.....it's almost like someone is hyperbolic cough cough

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    He ''joined'' a 53 win team? Weird, I thought that 53 win team from the previous year had Avery Bradley, Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Amir Johnson, Kelly Olynyk, and Gerald Green on it.

And I could swear the team he ended up on didn't have any of those players on it. Weird.

And I could swear that the guys that replaced them, like Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward, they weren't there when Tatum was leading the Celtics through the playoffs. I thought they had gotten injured, and that he was their leading scorer when they beat Milwaukee and Philadelphia.

Weird.
    Quit with all the bullcrud ! The uniforms are the same.

Weird.
    Wait so now put of no where dude is a good passer now lol even though that's been one his worst attributes

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    LoL ok now I know you don’t watch him. He is an excellent passer. He is absolutely not 190 anymore.. I guess AD is 225 as well. The wings are to quick!? LoL what?
    He is 190 lb & unless you have paid for NBA League Pass, I guarantee I've watched 50 more Laker games this year than you have.
    Because I don't agree with you, doesn't equate to you knowing more than me.

Weird.
    LoL Kyrie Irving still played 60 games.. Yes Tatum was a better replacement then Crowder.. Guys like Smart, Rozier, and Brown stepped in to fill the losses of Bradley and Green.. Morris replaces Olynyk and Amir.. LoL he still joined a 50+ win team that made it the the ECF.. What did Ingram join? Two completely different scenarios these kids were dropped into. Reach some more.. wrong on that previous post as well..

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Wait so now put of no where dude is a good passer now lol even though that's been one his worst attributes

Ingram has a career 13.6% assist percentage, and has a higher turnover percentage than assist percentage this season, but whatever he can play point now.
    Basketball.

He is 190 lb & unless you have paid for NBA League Pass, I guarantee I've watched 50 more Laker games this year than you have.
    Because I don't agree with you, doesn't equate to you knowing more than me.
    LoL I have league pass and watch just about every game.. so I can guarantee you have not seen more then me if that particular team. The Lakers and Celtics are two teams I watch just about every game of do to the fact we will likely be trading with them.

LoL Kyrie Irving still played 60 games.. Yes Tatum was a better replacement then Crowder.. Guys like Smart, Rozier, and Brown stepped in to fill the losses of Bradley and Green.. Morris replaces Olynyk and Amir.. LoL he still joined a 50+ win team that made it the the ECF.. What did Ingram join? Two completely different scenarios these kids were dropped into. Reach some more.. wrong on that previous post as well..
    Kyrie Irving can have played 82 games, it doesn't matter, because I am talking about THE PLAYOFFS.

Do you understand? Kyrie could have played 82 regular season games, and got injured on the bus to the first game and it wouldn't make any difference to the fact that he WASN'T there in the playoffs, so when I talk about what Tatum was doing in the PLAYOFFS, Kyrie is irrelevant.

So if you take a 53 win team, and remove pretty much the entire starting lineup, then that same team is still a 50 win team the next year? With none of the same components? Somebody needs to look up the Ship of Theseus: if you continue replacing parts, eventually it's not the same team anymore.

LoL I have league pass and watch just about every game.. so I can guarantee you have not seen more then me if that particular team. The Lakers and Celtics are two teams I watch just about every game of do to the fact we will likely be trading with them.
    How do you guarantee unsubstantiated opinion? You seem to guarantee everything. Opinions are not facts.

Kyrie Irving can have played 82 games, it doesn't matter, because I am talking about THE PLAYOFFS.

Do you understand? Kyrie could have played 82 regular season games, and got injured on the bus to the first game and it wouldn't make any difference to the fact that he WASN'T there in the playoffs, so when I talk about what Tatum was doing in the PLAYOFFS, Kyrie is irrelevant.

So if you take a 53 win team, and remove pretty much the entire starting lineup, then that same team is still a 50 win team the next year? With none of the same components? Somebody needs to look up the Ship of Theseus: if you continue replacing parts, eventually it's not the same team anymore.
    LoL ok.?.? You aren’t saying anything I haven’t said about Tatum from day one. You can go back to before the draft when I was one of few fans here of him I think the kid is great. So again you are continuing to prove no point here.. carry on

Now, this statement is pure Baloney! Here's why--> you had NO CLUE until January 28th that AD was being traded anywhere. Stop flying by the seat of your pants.

How do you guarantee unsubstantiated opinion? You seem to guarantee everything. Opinions are not facts.
    Considering I have maybe missed a handful of games.. I’ll go with my unsubstantiated opinion.. by the way you were the 1st with your unsubstantiated opinion claiming to have watched 50 games more then me lol.. so now what.?.?

Now, this statement is pure Baloney! Here's why--> you had NO CLUE until January 28th that AD was being traded anywhere. Stop flying by the seat of your pants.

Wrong!! I’m the biggest Lebron hater on this earth.. I have watched near every Lebron game for years!! Carry on with your unsubstantiated opinions!!

LoL ok.?.? You aren’t saying anything I haven’t said about Tatum from day one. You can go back to before the draft when I was one of few fans here of him I think the kid is great. So again you are continuing to prove no point here.. carry on
    I just wonder if he would be so under rated had he been in Tatums position..
    You wondered if he would be underrated if he was in Tatum's position. I pointed out that if he was in Tatum's position, he would be rated completely differently because Tatum's position involves actually doing something impressive.

It was after that that you tried discounted what Tatum did by claiming that he just joined a 53 win team with Kyrie Irving on it, when he actually joined a team with a completely different line-up, and Kyrie wasn't even there for the impressive stuff that I'm talking about.

If you want you to jump back and forth between arguments and equivocate then that's fine, but don't be surprised when everyone thinks you're being stupid for it.

Acting like Tatum wouldn’t have a different opportunity by being on the Celtics as opposed to the Lakers to start his career is downright foolish.. lol but ok!!

Acting like Tatum wouldn’t have a different opportunity by being on the Celtics as opposed to the Lakers to start his career is downright foolish.. lol but ok!!
    Where did I say that?

That was not your reason for having League Pass, let's say ohhh, 4 minutes ago.
    LoL where did I say that was my sole reason for watching? Yes one of the main reasons I watch both the Lakers and Celtics is to get a good look at who we will be pursuing this offseason. I don’t see as much as the Celtics as I do the Lakers.. why? Because I prefer watching the Lakers play do to Lebron. Watching him lose is more satisfying then watching my favorite player win. If you can’t comprehend something so simple I can’t help ya! Back to your unsubstantiated guarantees!!

Man Brandon Ingram is a very triggering topic for some!! Can’t wait to watch him in a Pels uni!!

Man Brandon Ingram is a very triggering topic for some!! Can’t wait to watch him in a Pels uni!!
    Still waiting for you to tell me where I said the things you claimed I did.

Got a feeling I'll be waiting a long time.

Still waiting for you to tell me where I said the things you claimed I did.

Got a feeling I'll be waiting a long time.

Jeeze 3 posts in a row about this? LoL get over it! Can you tell me where I said you said anything? You will go on for paragraphs and paragraphs about the same crap over and over again.. gets a little exhausting..

So anybody wanna talk about Ingram?....

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Thanks for the article!! Gonna give it a read

Thanks for the article!! Gonna give it a read
    You are welcome.

Thread Information