Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: We should've traded for Brandon Ingram and Laker players and picks.

We should've traded for Brandon Ingram and Laker players and picks.

That's it.

Yeah......That's it alright.
    Great post.
    Will read again.

He is playing like a flat out super star right now!! Kid is going to be a good one for sure!! He’s a 3 point shot away from becoming a Durant clone.. averaging 27 ppg since the all star break.. he is currently on another level then Tatum. Ingram>Tatum
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 03-01-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Cutting analysis.
    Basketball.

First off, how do you even know the Lakers were interested?

Noob.

You're assuming we still can't get Ingram. We can.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I'm not interested all that much in Ingram. Scores. Sure. But he's a weak rebounder. And turns the ball over. I still like Tatum way, way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I'm not interested all that much in Ingram. Scores. Sure. But he's a weak rebounder. And turns the ball over. I still like Tatum way, way better.
    And isn't a great defender.

And shoots like trash from deep.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I see more intelligence and skill to Tatum's game too.

So he’s playing better since Bron Bron got back? “Shocking”

As guardian angel stated all he's missing is a 3pt shot from being a KD clone. Odd as it may seem I think he'll fit a gentry style offense. I see a lot of upside to him. When the starts I think and know for sure that the Lakers will offer a lot less, cause they already know after next season he will be a Laker.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    That's it.
    I’m guessing you watched the barbershop tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    cause they already know after next season he will be a Laker.
    How many seasons of aging Lebron you think they're happy to waste?

Absolutely certain that 90% of the people who are adamant we should have done the LA trade before the deadline are the same people who want to resign Randle for big money.

They want us to roll out Ball/Holiday/Ingram/Kuzma/Randle as a lineup, and they somehow don't see the problem with that.

I think Tatum is still yet to score 30 points in his entire career unless he has done it recently.. Meanwhile Ingram is over here averaging 27 ppg since the break.. LoL I need to let some of y’all use my league pass cause the playoffs have a lot of y’all fooled that Tatum is some super star while Ingram is trash. He is 21 years old!! I’m one of the biggest Tatum fans there is but his game isn’t on the same level right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Absolutely certain that 90% of the people who are adamant we should have done the LA trade before the deadline are the same people who want to resign Randle for big money.

They want us to roll out Ball/Holiday/Ingram/Kuzma/Randle as a lineup, and they somehow don't see the problem with that.

Lol you still butt hurt about Randle? Get over it!

I mean does anybody saying this stuff actually watch basketball!? Ingram is absolutely going off!! This ain’t the first time either!!

Tatums last 3 games consist of 11, 10, and 14 points.. Ingram 29, 32, 23, and 24 on 12-14 shooting early in the 3rd.. I’m sure someone will have some crazy argument for this.. because if these numbers were reversed anybody claiming Ingram was better then Keinrich Williams wouldn’t hear the end of it..

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post

Tatums last 3 games consist of 11, 10, and 14 points.. Ingram 29, 32, 23, and 24 on 12-14 shooting early in the 3rd.. I’m sure someone will have some crazy argument for this.. because if these numbers were reversed anybody claiming Ingram was better then Keinrich Williams wouldn’t hear the end of it..
    Preeech my friend

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Ingram was never really a terrible bust.
    Tatum was never really an ascendant superstar.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    He is playing like a flat out super star right now!! Kid is going to be a good one for sure!! He’s a 3 point shot away from becoming a Durant clone.. averaging 27 ppg since the all star break.. he is currently on another level then Tatum. Ingram>Tatum
    This comment has to be some kind of parody or something right?
    Ingram is 6'8 3/4 190 lbs. Kevin Durant is pushing 7'0" 240lbs.
    And don't show me his wiki height. He is taller than AD & Boogie.
    Ingram Can/will never be like Durant. KD is much more explosive off the dribble, driving to the basket . Also, Ingram can't attack the basket, because even strong guards will knock him on his skinny arse.
    He also needs to play ball dominate ISO ball to be at his best.
    That Durant comparison has to be mind altering substance induced.

Tatum carried them, without Kyrie to the Eastern Fimals last year at 19yrs. Not that it means anything .

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Tatum carried them, without Kyrie to the Eastern Fimals last year at 19yrs. Not that it means anything .
    Not to these people.

For some people, the fact that Ingram is currently having the hottest 5 games of his LIFE somehow invalidates the last three years of his playing.

Meanwhile, Tatum was dropping 20+ nightly against Milwaukee and Philadelphia in the playoffs last season en route to a conference finals trip while Ingram sat at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Not to these people.

For some people, the fact that Ingram is currently having the hottest 5 games of his LIFE somehow invalidates the last three years of his playing.

Meanwhile, Tatum was dropping 20+ nightly against Milwaukee and Philadelphia in the playoffs last season en route to a conference finals trip while Ingram sat at home.
    After I saw the Durant minus a 3pt shot comparison, I started having floaters in my eyes .

Thread Information