Pelicans Report

Thread: Welcome to NOLA, Dairis Bertans

Pelicans Welcome to NOLA, Dairis Bertans

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Deadeye shooter. Hope those skills translate.

He is older, but that’s okay, you can be old and still be a dead eye shooter. I want to see where this goes.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I hate to be that guy, but his highights showed him to be a dead eye shooter, plus he had enough speed to get to the rack too.

Granted he's not playing against NBA level athletes, but cautiously optimistic

There must be a reason he is only earning 14 minutes a game at a lower level of basketball at 29 years of age. He only averages 6 points a game despite being a deadeye shooter. Not a huge risk, but not getting excited.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    There must be a reason he is only earning 14 minutes a game at a lower level of basketball at 29 years of age. He only averages 6 points a game despite being a deadeye shooter. Not a huge risk, but not getting excited.
    Exactly. He's probably gonna turn out to be Svi or something

Best case scenario one of the Bogdanovic's

Apparently a deadeye shooter

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar

This reminds me of way back when (think somewhere between 04 or 06) when the Then New Orleans Hornets signed that amazing European sharp shooter, and on the site we had a stickey of Shaggie from Scoobie Doo. That guy was supposed to be a heaven sent, but he was never able to even get on the court.

Fingers crossed he isn’t that guy.

Could be Darius Miller 2.0 just a little shorter. We definitely need more shooting since Niko was shipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    This reminds me of way back when (think somewhere between 04 or 06) when the Then New Orleans Hornets signed that amazing European sharp shooter, and on the site we had a stickey of Shaggie from Scoobie Doo. That guy was supposed to be a heaven sent, but he was never able to even get on the court.

Fingers crossed he isn’t that guy.
    Magic man! Arvydas Macijauskas

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I knew there was a similar player we had back then. But I wrote it off as a fever dream of me thinking Gustavo Ayon could be the next big thing for us.

Now all we need is our new age postmodern Dan Dickau and the transition spell from superstar to superstar will be complete.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Now all we need is our new age postmodern Dan Dickau and the transition spell from superstar to superstar will be complete.
    I bet we could make that work by making a play for Grayson Allen.

Thread Information