Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Give Randle an extension!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Considering there is only 390 Active players on any given night.
    Sure, but that doesn't count all of the 10 day contracts, or guys that got cut and went to China, or injured players, or whatever. I was actually surprised when I read in Lowe that there are less than 500 people been active this season, with all the injuries that have occurred.
    Basketball.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Sure, but that doesn't count all of the 10 day contracts, or guys that got cut and went to China, or injured players, or whatever. I was actually surprised when I read in Lowe that there are less than 500 people been active this season, with all the injuries that have occurred.
    Yeah, I'm just using actual actives as a baseline & it is rather scary that (Randle negative D rating > Active players by night. Pay the man.

Yeah, I'm just using actual actives as a baseline & it is rather scary that (Randle negative D rating > Active players by night. Pay the man.
    Yeah, those numbers Shamit posted were pretty crazy. I've been complaining about his defense for a WHILE now, and even I was surprised at exactly how tragic he is on D.

Yeah, those numbers Shamit posted were pretty crazy. I've been complaining about his defense for a WHILE now, and even I was surprised at exactly how tragic he is on D.
    I wonder if OTHERS in this thread will reference Shamit's Negative Randle Review?

I wonder if OTHERS in this thread will reference Shamit's Negative Randle Review?
    Nah, probably not. They're happy enough to reference BSS when they think it supports their point, but they'll probably duck on of their lead writer's points when it contradicts them.

Do you have a source on that? Or is that your opinion? And I’m talking about 2019 season not the 2017 season.

I wonder what Shamit or whoever this person is thinks of LeBron’s defense? Harden’s Defense? Is defense really being played in the NBA right now?

Yeah let’s pick on Randle’s defense . Ok. I’ll take his offense. NBA don’t play defense.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    I wonder what Shamit or whoever this person is thinks of LeBron’s defense? Harden’s Defense? Is defense really being played in the NBA right now?

Yeah let’s pick on Randle’s defense . Ok. I’ll take his offense. NBA don’t play defense.
    Wait, you know McNamara, but have no idea who Shamit is? Hmmmmm!!

Shamit Dua is one of the lead writers for Bourbon Street Shots and also he does the In The NO podcast. You know, Bourbon Street Shots. The same Bourbon Street Shots site you were posting the other day, claiming they agree with you on Randle and that's why we should pay him. BSS was good enough for you then, why not now?

Nah, probably not. They're happy enough to reference BSS when they think it supports their point, but they'll probably duck on of their lead writer's points when it contradicts them.
    So, 3-13 knows McaNamara but has no idea who Shamit is? You find that a bit off kilter ?

So, 3-13 knows McaNamara but has no idea who Shamit is? You find that a bit off kilter ?
    Whatever.

Whatever.
    Too Funny. You just got a wedgy! Too quote the infamous GA25 -->> Lolololololololololololplolololol

Actually pretty funny you are nervous about it.

Actually pretty funny you are nervous about it.
    Nervous About what? That you have no clue who Shamit is ?
    It is 99.9% probability that if you knew MM, then you would know Shamit!
    So, the folks that should be nervous are the ones closest to you! You have a tendency to fib.
    Again, too funny !
    BTW- huh !

Nervous About what? That you have no clue who Shamit is ?
    It is 99.9% probability that if you knew MM, then you would know Shamit!
    So, the folks that should be nervous are the ones closest to you! You have a tendency to fib.
    Again, too funny !
    BTW- huh !
    Okay

Pay Randle!

Okay
    I know!

I know!
    When was the last time M.M. Posted. I’ll even give you a hint. Check my sign on date. Let that sink in a second. Moving on now.

Give Randle his worth. 2/40- 3/60

Have a great day! Enjoy the game tonight!

When was the last time M.M. Posted. I’ll even give you a hint. Check my sign on date. Let that sink in a second. Moving on now.

''Give Randle his worth'', proceeds to name two wildly different evaluations in worth.

Top notch as always, 13.

It's funny because sometimes it feels like this fanbase is trapped in an never ending cycle. This whole thread reminds be of long debate about Ryan Anderson (what was his alias ? ItsRynosTime ?).

At the end of the day I will only offer an extension for an affordable contract. Randle is about to be 25, he will improve but it's hard to see him being more than peak Paul Millsap (which is good but not superstar-good) and first he will need to improve tremendously on the defensive end. Even if he does it's hard to envision seeing him peaking at the same time as our future young core.

''Give Randle his worth'', proceeds to name two wildly different evaluations in worth.

Top notch as always, 13.
    If it makes you feel better,

Dude , we all knew that already. You are truly nobody important.
    We frankly don't care who you know.
    It's as if MM is important to us.
    Last edited by Tinman; 03-08-2019 at 03:21 PM.

If it makes you feel better,

It doesn't, because I don't really feel the need to have my views validated. It's cool that other people see things the way I do, but I wouldn't mind a single bit if I was the only one who saw things the way I do, because I have eyes, I can watch the games and check the stats myself, and that's all I need. Don't need consensus.

Dude , we all knew that already. You are truly nobody important.
    We frankly don't care who you know.
    It's as if MM is important to us.
    But you felt the need to bring MM up not me.

But you felt the need to bring MM up not me.
    Do you even remember what you post?
    You are the one that tossed MM name into the forum 3 days ago out of the blue as your friend asking if I had a problem with.
    Whew- Now, you COULD be MM, trying to play his intellectually challenged doppelgänger.
    You need to slow down & not try so hard. You tend to forget things.
    Again- too funny.
    Also-huh !

Thread Information