Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: February 23rd - New Orleans Pelicans VS Los Angeles Lakers - 26-34

ahahahahaha haha.......so why should we of taken the Lakers deal again??

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

savage
    Basketball.

Great win against the Fakers and their front running fans. Now let’s get back to tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Great win against the Fakers and their front running fans. Now let’s get back to tanking.
    For real, we could easily go 5-17 for the rest of the season, assuming we beat the Lakers both times, Phoenix both times, and split the 2 with ATL.

Could be even worse, could easily see us losing one of the Lakers. Finishing the tank off 4-18? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Jrue looked over to AD and pointed at a defeated Lebron and yelled “Is this your King?”
    Did this actually happen? About what time during the game because I can go back on league pass and try to get a clip of it

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Did this actually happen? About what time during the game because I can go back on league pass and try to get a clip of it
    This did not actually happen.

Not that I saw, anyway.

No, it didn’t happen, but that would have been amazing.

My son and I watch Black Panther today, and I forgot how many good one liners that movie had.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    This did not actually happen.

Not that I saw, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    No, it didn’t happen, but that would have been amazing.

My son and I watch Black Panther today, and I forgot how many good one liners that movie had.
    Too bad because that would have been awesome although out of character for Jrue,

If I still lived in Nola I would have payed for tickets behind the bench so I could heckle AD. It would have been glorious!

He doesn't know how to pace himself. He's only ever played like, 15 minutes a game maximum, so he just comes in and puts every ounce of energy out there as quick as possible. It's really endearing, and when it goes well, it goes great.

When it goes badly, he looks like Bambi on ice.
    To be fair, those are often the guys that win you games. I think the biggest tragedy for Diallo is that he was thrown into a win now situation and wasn’t given consistent minutes to develop. Gentry didn’t want to live through the bumps and bruises and opted for the likes of Cunningham, etc. instead.

The guy has a special motor. Who knows if he will ever put it together. I hope he kind of keeps sucking and signs a cheap arse long term contract and remembers he is the greatest of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    To be fair, those are often the guys that win you games. I think the biggest tragedy for Diallo is that he was thrown into a win now situation and wasn’t given consistent minutes to develop. Gentry didn’t want to live through the bumps and bruises and opted for the likes of Cunningham, etc. instead.

The guy has a special motor. Who knows if he will ever put it together. I hope he kind of keeps sucking and signs a cheap arse long term contract and remembers he is the greatest of all time.
    Oh for sure, I'm not denigrating him. When Diallo is bad, he's real bad. When he's good, he's one of my favourite players to watch in the whole league.

The guy just hustles and hustles and hustles, moves like he's got rockets in his shoes. As long as it's cheap (and I don't see why it wouldn't be) I want him on the team forever.

Oh for sure, I'm not denigrating him. When Diallo is bad, he's real bad. When he's good, he's one of my favourite players to watch in the whole league.

The guy just hustles and hustles and hustles, moves like he's got rockets in his shoes. As long as it's cheap (and I don't see why it wouldn't be) I want him on the team forever.
    The hustle guys are definitely important in the regular season when everyone is half assing it. It’s why it would’t hurt to keep he and Kenrich around and in the rotation. Could probably be kept around on the filthy cheap as well

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Tha Down South Hustlaz, Great sneak attack win.

Last edited by wuggie; 02-23-2019 at 11:52 PM.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Too bad because that would have been awesome although out of character for Jrue,
    Let me introduce you to Evil Jrue

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Tha Down South Hustlaz, Great sneak attack win.

Nice!

Great team win! Diallo is a beast!

I FEEL LIKE THE FANS IN NEW ORLEANS HAVE RESPONDED AFTER DAVIS REQUEST FOR A TRADE!!BRIGHTER DAYS ARE COMING!!! TATUM WANTS TO COME HERE , RANDLE , HOLIDAY , AND MOST OF THE PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM HAS TAKEN IT AS A CHALLENGE TO SEE HOW GOOD THEY CAN BE WITHOUT DAVIS

Quote Originally Posted by Ltdee2019 View Post
    I FEEL LIKE THE FANS IN NEW ORLEANS HAVE RESPONDED AFTER DAVIS REQUEST FOR A TRADE!!BRIGHTER DAYS ARE COMING!!! TATUM WANTS TO COME HERE , RANDLE , HOLIDAY , AND MOST OF THE PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM HAS TAKEN IT AS A CHALLENGE TO SEE HOW GOOD THEY CAN BE WITHOUT DAVIS

Y’all acting like we won the SuperBowl or something. We play them again Wednesday and Davis will play which probably means we lose. Should be tanking anyway.

Thread Information