Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jrue on his future with the Pels {Depends on the return for AD trade)

Quote Originally Posted by mjf504 View Post
    We were very good to him when his wife was having health issues. He remembers that I assume and is honoring that treatment.
    Maybe, but I would also hope that nobody thinks he owes the team for that. The organisation did the decent thing by allowing him the time away to care for her, but we shouldn't expect anything from it. It's not something special that the team did, it's just the basic, decent, right thing to do. You don't do the right thing in the hopes that you'll get repaid for it later, you do it because you're not horrible.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Maybe, but I would also hope that nobody thinks he owes the team for that. The organisation did the decent thing by allowing him the time away to care for her, but we shouldn't expect anything from it. It's not something special that the team did, it's just the basic, decent, right thing to do. You don't do the right thing in the hopes that you'll get repaid for it later, you do it because you're not horrible.
    Yes. You do the right think because it's the right thing to do, not because you expect to benefit from it later. Nice to see someone else gets it. Cheers!

Thread Information