Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can we please finally have a pitty party for the Lakers?

Seattle Lakers. Has a nice ring to it. I still wish we would pass Those clowns up in the final standings. Then trade AD to Cleveland for a 2nd round pick and cash.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    That's the difference of being in the East your whole career.
    Would LeBron have won a title had he always been in the West with those teams?
    Would he have won a title if Miami was in the West? Yes. If he had been on a team with Bosh and Wade and them guys, and it was in the West, he would have still won chips, I think.

If you want to play what ifs, you can inflate or deflate people's resume pretty easily. For example: every single year Golden State has won a chip, they have had incredibly good fortune in regards to opponents injuries. Does Golden State win a chip if Zaza doesn't injure Kawhi Leonard? Do they win their first if Kyrie and Love are both healthy and playing? Do they get to the finals last year if CP3 is healthy?

Maybe, but the point is that I don't really see the value in these ''ah, but what if X only happened because of Y?'' comparisons, like what if Lebron only won rings because he was in the East. Maybe that's the case, but history doesn't allow us to run experiments, so we can't know for sure.
    Basketball.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post

Shoutout to Broussard
    HA. I never even heard this in all the mishmosh of junk. I almost thought the stupidity was purely from Twitter fans.

When the Lakers are bidding against themselves and only themselves...they're going to offer the world. But when Boston enters the fray...suddenly they'll be able to offer less? I wish sales worked like that. Offer less for a product when the customer mentions going to another source.

How much of a Lakers shill is that Jason guy? The kits v and misinformation my God. Broussard just went up tremendously in my books

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I still don't like Broussard, but compared to whoever that other guy was, he's Joel Meyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I still don't like Broussard, but compared to whoever that other guy was, he's Joel Meyers.
    Joel Myers for new Pelicans GM.

Buss could move Lebron. I wonder if AD read this? Even SAS had a hard time denying it on First Take

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...h-as-you-think

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Buss could move Lebron. I wonder if AD read this? Even SAS had a hard time denying it on First Take

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...h-as-you-think
    I think it's funny they mention Boston. Really? Ainge has the choice between aged ultra ego media circus Lebron or ho-hum all-star AD in his prime? You think the LAKERS are going to willingly trade ANYONE to the Celtics and vice versa? Magic trading Lebron to the Celtics? Really?

Lebron was going to get Walton fired the day he signed up. He will stay and impose his will not cut and run. Lakers wouldn't embarrass themselves like that.

Thread Information