Pelicans Report

Thread: Big Market Trying to Bully Small Market: #SitHim

Big Market Trying to Bully Small Market: #SitHim

Well actually, one player and his agency trying to dictate who plays where and when. Really proud how the Pels has handled this so far- I am sure they are thrilled with me being proud. I for one hope that we hear ZERO tomorrow just to see heads explode in LAX and on ESPN. And don't think they don't have something riding on this as well. `
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

LA and its supporters still are struggling with how our front office has handled their offers...

I love it!

I love that we are licking the tears off the faces of people like Stephen A. Smith, Max Kellerman, LeBron "Tampering" James, the Lakers and their fans, ESPN, LaVar Ball, etc.

I never knew that losing AD would feel this good.

It would be crazy if AD is in on all this. And he fires Rich Paul a hour before July 1st, rehires his old agent and signs the max extension at midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    It would be crazy if AD is in on all this. And he fires Rich Paul a hour before July 1st, rehires his old agent and signs the max extension at midnight.
    Right out the old WCW playbook. Would be epic...sigh, but we all know he is a puppet in this.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    Right out the old WCW playbook. Would be epic...sigh, but we all know he is a puppet in this.
    It would be a brilliant way to tank this season and get national exposure to the team. Especially if we land a top 3 pick and leave the draft with Zion or Morant. Plus expiring deals of Moore and Hill plus 5 2nd round picks.

Wouldnt matter where anybody else signed, the whole summer would be about AD signing an extension. We would dominate the headlines

Thread Information