Pelicans Report

Thread: AD Lakers Suns trade agreed?

AD Lakers Suns trade agreed?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.exp...icans-NBA/amps

THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS have reportedly already agreed a three-team trade to acquire Anthony Davis which will see Lonzo Ball head to the Phoenix Suns
    An article went up on Arizona Sports which stated that Ball was traded to the Suns, but the story has since been deleted.

really? Delete this crap it was a fake woj account

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

No need to be so harsh, maybe he didn't see that.

In any case, yeah it comes from a fake Woj account. Arizona Sports wrote the article based on the fake Woj tweet, but it was taken back down after the fakeness became clear. No trade just yet, don't worry.
    Basketball.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I knew that story would keep getting brought up.

Until it’s plastered all over ESPN, why bother even considering anything?

It's based off of a fake Woj account. We discussed it in the Anthony Davis trade request thread.

Noobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    No need to be so harsh, maybe he didn't see that.

In any case, yeah it comes from a fake Woj account. Arizona Sports wrote the article based on the fake Woj tweet, but it was taken back down after the fakeness became clear. No trade just yet, don't worry.
    Incorrect. Be MORE harsh.

Allowing dumb people to exist and think they should have a voice is harmful to everybody they come in contact with. You should shame, embarrass, and silence them every chance you get.
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Incorrect. Be MORE harsh.

Allowing dumb people to exist and think they should have a voice is harmful to everybody they come in contact with. You should shame, embarrass, and silence them every chance you get.
    Amen. This thought should extend past sports forums and into the public square. (I’m looking at you Alex Jones).
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Amen. This thought should extend past sports forums and into the public square. (I’m looking at you Alex Jones).
    Correct. The worst thing that has ever happened to society is this mantra that "everyone should have a voice"

It will be the downfall of mankind

Thread Information