Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anthony Davis 'Never Wanted' Trade Request Public; 'It's My Time'

Anybody here think AD would stick around had Dell given Boogie his max deal?

Makes you wonder if we would be in the same place right now because our record would probably be the same or worse.

Edit: I'm not saying that maxing Boogie was with right thing because I thought 20 mil year was fair considering he wouldn't play half this year.

AD is such a Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Anybody here think AD would stick around had Dell given Boogie his max deal?

Makes you wonder if we would be in the same place right now because our record would probably be the same or worse.

Edit: I'm not saying that maxing Boogie was with right thing because I thought 20 mil year was fair considering he wouldn't play half this year.
    No I don't. As soon as AD signed with Rich it was just a countdown for an excuse to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    No I don't. As soon as AD signed with Rich it was just a countdown for an excuse to leave.
    Did he switch agents after the Boogie fiasco? I don't remember

Edit: AD signed with them in September and Boogie went to the Warriors in July

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Did he switch agents after the Boogie fiasco? I don't remember
    You mean after Cousins left? I think so. But AD was asked if he wanted them to keep Cousins and he said he was good so I don't think Cousins not being here is what started this. I think AD is just a Beta and Lebron/Rich got into his head this summer.

Thread Information