Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lakers reportedly offer monster trade to Pelicans

Lakers reportedly offer monster trade to Pelicans

https://www.nola.com/pelicans/2019/0...ma-report.html

Los Angeles Times reports that the Lakers have offered five trade options to Demps. One of those options is trading Anthony Davis for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Ivica Zubac and a first-round pick.

Ball, who was the No. 2 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, reportedly wants to be rerouted in any trade with the Pelicans to either Chicago or New York.
    I'm looking for real sports fans...not sheep! Are you with me?!!!

Still not enough. Kuzma is the only good player in that deal and the first round pick will be trash

Pardon the pun, but Ball has some **** on him huh? Who cares where he wants to go, right?

Some people's idea of monster is different from others.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sting View Post

Los Angeles Times reports that the Lakers have offered five trade options to Demps. One of those options is trading Anthony Davis for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Ivica Zubac and a first-round pick.

Ball, who was the No. 2 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, reportedly wants to be rerouted in any trade with the Pelicans to either Chicago or New York.
    you got to add hart and get a 3rd or 4th team involved....im greedy...

they meant monster scrub trade or if you prefer trash

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Somebody please tell me Demps is not fielding these calls because they probably include an employment opportunity for him after the season....seriously.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    No way I will make a deal with LA. Sorry. AD can screw himself he and Rich Paul and Lebron tried to corner the PELS and cripple the franchise. Demps better play hardball and not budge. MAKE THE BEG!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    No way I will make a deal with LA. Sorry. AD can screw himself he and Rich Paul and Lebron tried to corner the PELS and cripple the franchise. Demps better play hardball and not budge. MAKE THE BEG!!!!

pfft ms. b said hell nah lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Monster trade as in they’re monsters for expecting us to deal with them after the stunt that Rich Paul and Anthony pulled.

This is not a monster trade.

This is the same trade they have offered four times already.

It's still a no. Why do the Lakers think that offering the same trade a million times, in increasingly desperate ways, is going to make their trash heap look better?
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    This is not a monster trade.

This is the same trade they have offered four times already.

It's still a no. Why do the Lakers think that offering the same trade a million times, in increasingly desperate ways, is going to make their trash heap look better?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sting View Post

THAT IS FINE!! I DO NOT Want BALL I WANT HART

I think it’s funny that everyone on here knows everything going on behind the scenes just because they sit on these message boards and read all the blogs from a bunch of dudes that are only guessing . For all we know Ainge may not want to trade Tatum or the Knicks may just want to wait and go for a free agent route you never know and then Davis may really be serous about being a rental and that could scare teams off what ever happens I’m gonna choose to believe that Dell and crew will make the best deal which may end up being the Lakers deal if it is these guys may not l be all stars but they are good players they’re not garbage by no means .

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltdee2019 View Post
    THAT IS FINE!! I DO NOT Want BALL I WANT HART
    I want Svi !!! I also wanna see if we can peddle Randle or Nico for Malik Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post

YES!!! THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    I think it’s funny that everyone on here knows everything going on behind the scenes just because they sit on these message boards and read all the blogs from a bunch of dudes that are only guessing . For all we know Ainge may not want to trade Tatum or the Knicks may just want to wait and go for a free agent route you never know and then Davis may really be serous about being a rental and that could scare teams off what ever happens I’m gonna choose to believe that Dell and crew will make the best deal which may end up being the Lakers deal if it is these guys may not l be all stars but they are good players they’re not garbage by no means .

Ainge literally came out and said that he's willing to trade everyone. Everyone not named Kyrie Irving. That includes Jayson Tatum. He already said he is willing to do that no matter what AD says.

The Knicks already put out an offer for AD. Obviously it's been changed since Porzingis said he'd refuse to resign here, but they already tried to get this locked in. So they obviously have some interest.

That's not reading all the blogs from dudes who are guessing. That's listening to what the executives who make these decisions are actually saying. If you want the Lakers deal, then fine. Almost everyone disagrees, but you're free to your opinion. But don't pretend that your preference is somehow based on some kind of real, serious pragmatic logic and everyone else is just living with their heads in the clouds.

Give me 10 firsts on top of that

Any one else see the report that the Lakers bucket of scrubs offer was "now or never"? It was on bleacher report... had me dying at work

Ainge literally came out and said that he's willing to trade everyone. Everyone not named Kyrie Irving. That includes Jayson Tatum. He already said he is willing to do that no matter what AD says.

The Knicks already put out an offer for AD. Obviously it's been changed since Porzingis said he'd refuse to resign here, but they already tried to get this locked in. So they obviously have some interest.

That's not reading all the blogs from dudes who are guessing. That's listening to what the executives who make these decisions are actually saying. If you want the Lakers deal, then fine. Almost everyone disagrees, but you're free to your opinion. But don't pretend that your preference is somehow based on some kind of real, serious pragmatic logic and everyone else is just living with their heads in the clouds.
    Like I said that’s all coming from media outlets go find me a video of Ainge saying this you can’t because that was some blogger or talking head click baiting people . And as far asKnicks making an offer so your saying there offer for AD changed that quick.... no it didn’t because no one made an official offer if they did I can promise you no one knows . Just like no one knew about the Mavericks and Knicks trade until it happened stop believing everything you read on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by SmontySwilliams View Post
    Any one else see the report that the Lakers bucket of scrubs offer was "now or never"? It was on bleacher report... had me dying at work
    ''Take our pile of useless crap that we hate and desperately want to get rid of, or else we won't take your top 5 franchise-level superstar!''

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Like I said that’s all coming from media outlets go find me a video of Ainge saying this you can’t because that was some blogger or talking head click baiting people . And as far asKnicks making an offer so your saying there offer for AD changed that quick.... no it didn’t because no one made an official offer if they did I can promise you no one knows . Just like no one knew about the Mavericks and Knicks trade until it happened stop believing everything you read on the internet

it was Woj who reported Ainge. Obviously be sceptical, but if you can't believe totally plausible statements from Woj when it comes to basketball, then you can't know anything about the NBA and you can only sit there and be permanently confused when anything happens.

Come on, I get that you need to be critical about media reports, they can and do just make things up, but ignoring something that's right there in front of your face isn't being smart. It's just being wilfully ignorant.
    Last edited by Pelicanidae; 01-31-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    it was Woj who reported Ainge.

Come on, I get that you need to be critical about media reports, they can and do just make things up, but ignoring something that's right there in front of your face isn't being smart. It's just being wilfully ignorant.

I HOPE Rickety Bron pulls his groin tonite ! Is that a mean thing to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    I HOPE Rickety Bron pulls his groin tonite ! Is that a mean thing to say?
    I mean, yeah it's mean, but I also don't care. Hope Lebron's fingernails fall off.

Savage fam

Thread Information