Pelicans Report

Thread: Could Boston trade for AD now ??

Could Boston trade for AD now ??

It could happen

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-anthony-davis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could Boston trade for AD now ??

Boston trades us everything now including Kyrie knowing that they will resign him this summer it’s a big risk but is it worth it to them to lock AD up ?? They can have an agreement with Kyrie under the table to come back and resign this off season .

Lol. To their credit they admit it was just to see if it CAN happen. And they said it was only viewing it through green tinted glasses.

So yep. It can. It will never. But it got them clicks. Which was the real intent.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Lol. To their credit they admit it was just to see if it CAN happen. And they said it was only viewing it through green tinted glasses.

So yep. It can. It will never. But it got them clicks. Which was the real intent.
    I know it probably won’t but Dell could say I want this deal now or we may trade with someone else and see if they bite it’s highly unlikely but not impossible if they truly want to get AD

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    I know it probably won’t but Dell could say I want this deal now or we may trade with someone else and see if they bite it’s highly unlikely but not impossible if they truly want to get AD

Yeah, not sure Ainge would back down to Dell (or whomever is running the show with the Pels).

Interesting idea. I wish I'd proposed it three days ago. Oh wait...

Trade for Kyrie...then flip him to the Lakers. lol
    "Timing is everything. Chemistry is something that you don't just throw in the frying pan and mix it up with another something, then throw it on top of something, then fry it up and put it in a tortilla and put in a microwave, heat it up and give it to you and expect it to taste good. You know? For those of you who can cook, y'all know what I'm talking about. If y'all can't cook, this doesn't concern you."

That might have been the most homer Celtics article ever. So basically they get Davis for loaning the Pelicans Irving for 2 months? Let me think about that. I feel a Billy Madison video excerpt coming on.

Thread Information