Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: January 29th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Houston - 22-28

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    screw that let's win lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    No thank you.
    Basketball.

I love harden and Dantonie complaining about fouls when they've been handed fouls all night lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    No thank you.
    we're gonna do it watch lol

we're gonna do it watch lol

I wouldn't be surprised, I just don't like it.

For me, we really need to be in the tank. We are NOT making the playoffs this season, so the only smart thing to do is tank hard. Knowing Gentry, we're going to trundle along up to 30 wins and our pick won't increase in value at all, we'll just be stuck at 10th in the draft without moving up, and Gentry will probably be happy about it because his dismal record will not-quite-as-dismal as it could be.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    James Harden is so hard to watch. Extremely bad for the game. He has gotten to the point where he can’t even play one possession without expecting a foul call.

I wouldn't be surprised, I just don't like it.

For me, we really need to be in the tank. We are NOT making the playoffs this season, so the only smart thing to do is tank hard. Knowing Gentry, we're going to trundle along up to 30 wins and our pick won't increase in value at all, we'll just be stuck at 10th in the draft without moving up, and Gentry will probably be happy about it because his dismal record will not-quite-as-dismal as it could be.
    ehh I get it but I just love beating teams like Houston

also I'm loving aggressive jrue lol

Oh random ****** foul

ehh I get it but I just love beating teams like Houston

I'll accept a win tonight if, and ONLY IF, we go on a 10 game losing streak after.

ooooooh ******** okafor!!

I'll accept a win tonight if, and ONLY IF, we go on a 10 game losing streak after.
    Or LeBron has a career ending injury.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Or LeBron has a career ending injury.
    done wish injury but good I wish screw him

Christ’s sake we can’t even lose properly. Can this franchise do anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Christ’s sake we can’t even lose properly. Can this franchise do anything right?
    It's driving me nuts. Jrue has played 27 minutes already. SIT HIM. HE SHOULD NOT TOUCH THE FLOOR AGAIN TONIGHT.

Jah has 23/10. SIT HIM.

Play Diallo, play Frazier, play Hill, play Johnson, stop winning when we are trying to tank!

If AD hadn't done the trade demand and he wasn't hurt, we'd be starting our late run down 16 to make it a moral victory right about now.

Team is playing more relaxed tonight. Seems like the AD announcement is like a huge weight off their shoulders. They can play loose now.

Jahlil looks hurt. Shut him down for the season

I cannot believe that we are in the lead 35 minutes into the game against a team that has won 4 of their last 5 the moment we are trying to tank.

If we were still trying to win, we'd be down 20 right now. This is ridiculous. Gentry can't even make a team lose properly.

man screw cp dude plays us like we some how did him wrong so hey screw the tank I love beating any team cp is on and it's even better if it's a bunch of scrubs and jrue

AD wants a winning team...here it is

Sorry but all of you guys can root for the tank but I'll never root for a loss especially if its a bunch of guys playing their hearts out

man screw cp dude plays us like we some how did him wrong so hey screw the tank I love beating any team cp is on and it's even better if it's a bunch of scrubs and jrue

I disagree. I get why you don't like CP3, obviously I understand that, but harming the future of the team for the sake of some petty win against a player who probably doesn't even care about us any more than he cares about Brooklyn is silly.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    I cannot believe that we are in the lead 35 minutes into the game against a team that has won 4 of their last 5 the moment we are trying to tank.

If we were still trying to win, we'd be down 20 right now. This is ridiculous. Gentry can't even make a team lose properly.
    Anybody notice that we have ZERO problems scoring WITHOUT AD? We average as many points without as with. This offense may thrive with Jrue, Tatum, Brown, Jahlil & Morant . Run, run w/ no specific go to.

I disagree. I get why you don't like CP3, obviously I understand that, but harming the future of the team for the sake of some petty win against a player who probably doesn't even care about us any more than he cares about Brooklyn is silly.
    lol, really? if you don't think he cares about beating us you haven't watched alot of the games we've actually played against him like I said he holds some type of vendetta against us for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Anybody notice that we have ZERO problems scoring WITHOUT AD? We average as many points without as with. This offense may thrive with Jrue, Tatum, Brown, Jahlil & Morant . Run, run w/ no specific go to.
    take put brown I jist idk I don't like brown on the team

Thread Information