Pelicans Report

Thread: Los Angeles is really screwing NOLA

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar

Los Angeles is really screwing NOLA

First it was the No Call that lead LA RAMS to Super Bowl and totally screwed us over. Now it’s Rich Paul Klutch Sports and Lebron methodically tampering and weakening our franchise with as much chaos and drama as possible. The SAINTS got way more screwed over. The PELS have screwed up and LeBron took advantage and was aggressive. The NBA investigation is necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean... youre right

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    I would guess because of #SuperdomeScrewJob, it's really hard for Mickey, Dennis and Gayle to be happy about a trade with L.A...

Can you imagine if the Rams win the Super Bowl and the AD Sweepstakes in the same week?!?!

This is just the NBA doing whatr its always done. Uf not L.A. then it'll be Boston or some other sacred NBA/ESPN market. L.A. is a pretty cool town if you have money so I have no hatred for the place.

NFL fans would say they hate the NBA for this very reason and I'd half heartedly argue it, but its honestly very true.

As another poster pointed out, trading AD this week would be screwing the Rams. Their super bowl story wouldn't even be the biggest sports news in their hometown. Nice way to stick it to the NFL, too. I mean, today was day one of the sports radio Super Bowl week and the day was dominated by AD talk.

Sorry but none of this is LAs fault , it’s not the Rams fault there was an incompetent referee it’s the NFLs fault they clearly missed calls throughout the game on both sides . It’s not LAs fault AD is wanting to go there it is however 100% the New Orleans Pelicans organizations fault that AD is leaving .

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    First it was the No Call that lead LA RAMS to Super Bowl and totally screwed us over. Now it’s Rich Paul Klutch Sports and Lebron methodically tampering and weakening our franchise with as much chaos and drama as possible. The SAINTS got way more screwed over. The PELS have screwed up and LeBron took advantage and was aggressive. The NBA investigation is necessary.

I DISAGREE!!! REFS SCREWED THE SAINTS!! LAKERS ARE READY TO GIVE THE PELICANS EVERYTHING TO GET AD

Quote Originally Posted by Ltdee2019 View Post
    I DISAGREE!!! REFS SCREWED THE SAINTS!! LAKERS ARE READY TO GIVE THE PELICANS EVERYTHING TO GET AD
    Their ''everything'' isn't very much. So who cares what they're ready to give?
    Basketball.

We will get the last laugh. AD ain't going to the Lakers.

Thread Information