Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: 2019 NBA Draft Hopes

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    What would AD do if the Pelicans win the lottery? I wonder if he would consider staying with Zion coming on board. The more I watch this kid the more I’m not so sure he is a guarantee get from a team like the Knicks in a trade with AD.. Woukd be a very tough decision to make for the Knicks imo.
    Would you personally want AD to stay, if he changed his mind and decided to try and walk things back?
    Basketball.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Would you personally want AD to stay, if he changed his mind and decided to try and walk things back?
    I’d be ok with that. People make bad decisions or a decision in the heat of the moment. Davis is still a good person and basketball player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    If we were going to lose him for nothing in FA then yes absolutely. When I look at what we could add to Zion by trading AD I wouldn’t hesitate. That’s just jmo.. Mostly because I really don’t like him anymore and after exploring our trade options the hauls are just to good to not go after. Although that duo would be the foundation to an NBA championship immediately which can’t be ignored.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 03-30-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Zion has a PER of 41.6 which is absolutely insane!! The highest ever recorded in college basketball history and he’s just a freshman!! As he develops a better handle and continues to improve his shooting range this kid becomes the hardest player in the NBA to guard. I really believe he would be better in the NBA right now then he is in college do to spacing alone. Alright I need to stop because I’m just setting myself up for disappointment when we can’t get him.. but I can’t!!

Ideal scenario.. Pelicans win the lottery leading to Zion as the #1 overall pick.. We trade AD to the Celtics for Tatum and the 3rd pick in the draft where we get his buddy RJ. Jrue/RJ/Tatum/Zion
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 03-30-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Zion has a PER of 41.6 which is absolutely insane!! The highest ever recorded in college basketball history and he’s just a freshman!! As he develops a better handle and continues to improve his shooting range this kid becomes the hardest player in the NBA to guard. I really believe he would be better in the NBA right now then he is in college do to spacing alone. Alright I need to stop because I’m just setting myself up for disappointment when we can’t get him.. but I can’t!!
    Since January 1st, Zion Williamson has shot 40.4% from behind the three point line.

I rest my case.

Ideal scenario.. Pelicans win the lottery leading to Zion as the #1 overall pick.. We trade AD to the Celtics for Tatum and the 3rd pick in the draft where we get his buddy RJ. Jrue/RJ/Tatum/Zion
    That really is the ideal scenario. Which makes Gentry playing to win even more infuriating...

Texas Tech is going all Santana DVX on Gonzaga, but Culver...my man.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    That really is the ideal scenario. Which makes Gentry playing to win even more infuriating...
    Yea cause it’s really gonna kill us to have 1.5% less odds! Man what a shame! Get over it!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Yea cause it’s really gonna kill us to have 1.5% less odds! Man what a shame! Get over it!
    ODD statement as usual. 8 instead of 9 gives us almost 8% better chance to get top 4. 7 instead of 9 is in Mid teens % wise & 6 instead of 9 is 20% better chance.
    But even more concerning is that you pay no attention to the difference in % by being 9th as far as dropping to 10th or 11th. moving to 8th or 7th is a Massive #
    Last edited by Tinman; 03-30-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    ODD statement as usual. 8 instead of 9 gives us almost 8% better chance to get top 4. 7 instead of 9 is in Mid teens % wise & 6 instead of 9 is 20% better chance.
    But even more concerning is that you pay no attention to the difference in % by being 9th as far as dropping to 10th or 11th. moving to 8th or 7th is a Massive #
    LoL really!? By the way who said top 4 when what I referred to was obviously about the #1 pick.. Maybe do some more research before making yourself look like a fool and you might see that.. Maybe pay more attention next time? Congrats you know how to use google! Man if I only would have thought to type “NBA draft lottery odds” before making my comments maybe I wouldn’t have made such an ODD statement..
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 03-31-2019 at 01:26 AM.

It really seems you just are incapable of having a normal conversation with people, even when they agree with you.

I pitty you.

LoL really!? By the way who said top 4 when what I referred to was obviously about the #1 pick.. Maybe do some more research before making yourself look like a fool and you might see that.. Maybe pay more attention next time? Congrats you know how to use google! Man if I only would have thought to type “NBA draft lottery odds” before making my comments maybe I wouldn’t have made such an ODD statement..
    I was simply trying to state the obvious. Most people would Not only be interested in the No. 1 pick. Logically, getting into the Top 4 would obviously be better than not. Thus 6th, 7th & 8th are exponentially better than 9th. I was trying to figure out - WHO, with any basketball knowledge would only be interested in the No. 1 pick ?
    At no time did I disagree with your 1 1/2 %. I simply tried to expand your mental horizons,as to why it would be MUCH better to be 6th, 7th or 8th, instead of 9th.
    And as usual The "LOL" man responds with truly childish & incoherent responses.
    You sound like a petty child .

Soooo Tinman.... About that luck I wished you ...
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Soooo Tinman.... About that luck I wished you ...
    Gee, Thx !

Damn... Im sorry for Jinxing you man. My phone glitched the final score before overtime. Damn

Thread Information