Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: AD Will Not Sign Extension, Requested Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Gant- View Post
    Another Woj update from Jared Weiss: "Pretty important: Woj on Sportscenter still says perception is that Boston’s package is the best, which indicates that Ingram’s value isn’t as high as probably should’ve been entering the year."
    Not a big deal if AD won’t resign there
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/poproyaltystan/s...153207809?s=20

I like this

I would still want Kuzma though
    Last edited by Imnos 2; 01-28-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Not a big deal if AD won’t resign there
    There's nothing to indicate that though. AD wants a team that contends. If he goes to Boston, they will go to the Finals regularly. The Lakers are blowing a lot of smoke trying to force this to happen quickly, but New Orleans must wait for Boston and for the draft lottery before making a decision. By the draft everything will look more clear.

No he can’t if Kyrie chooses to go elsewhere
    Again that will be known already.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnos 2 View Post
    https://twitter.com/poproyaltystan/s...153207809?s=20

I like this

I would still want Kuzma though
    that is pure garbage are you kidding me?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Our Aussie bros will be waking up to this news and hours of posts. Lol

And if AD starts to get aggressive with his placement I will be ticked. Going from "still a player I love" to almost "Eric Gordon" level hate. Because we sucked due to his lack of assertiveness. Injuries, coaching, but also our elite player not taking over games. If he played like an alpha we'd have made the playoffs more and won more games. He better not start being assertive here.
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 01-28-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    And if AD starts to get aggressive with his placement I will be ticked. Going from "still a player I love" to almost "Eric Gordon" level hate. Because we ducked due to his lack of assertiveness. If he played like an alpha we'd have made the playoffs more and won more games. He better not start being assertive here.
    feel the same way if he starts demanding destinations then screw him

And if AD starts to get aggressive with his placement I will be ticked. Going from "still a player I love" to almost "Eric Gordon" level hate. Because we ducked due to his lack of assertiveness. If he played like an alpha we'd have made the playoffs more and won more games. He better not start being assertive here.
    Facts bro. AD should have been a leader and alpha. This team lost its alpha in rondo

Also. Look at Cleveland. And how Kawhi handled things. Man, I love AD even more for the way he is currently saving us from those issues.
    Stop it. He didn't do this for the team. He's basically telling the Pelicans he wants to go to the Lakers now.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Stop it. He didn't do this for the team. He's basically telling the Pelicans he wants to go to the Lakers now.
    Hey hey. No fair using a post from before the latest info. Lol

Starter
    Are the 76ers an option? They want to win now and need to do something to make Butler stay. Simmons or Embiid would be the only thing worth a trade. I could see them trading Simmons, Zhaier, and Chandler and a pick for AD. That sounds better than any LA trash we would get.
    Simmons
    Jrue
    Chandler
    Randle
    Okafor
    Think how entertaining it will be to score 200 points a game and still lose

Quote Originally Posted by rob808504 View Post
    Are the 76ers an option? They want to win now and need to do something to make Butler stay. Simmons or Embiid would be the only thing worth a trade. I could see them trading Simmons, Zhaier, and Chandler and a pick for AD. That sounds better than any LA trash we would get.
    Simmons
    Jrue
    Chandler
    Randle
    Okafor
    Think how entertaining it will be to score 200 points a game and still lose
    Probably are, but man the irony of AD going to Philly after all these years would be the ultimate nail in the Hinkie vs Demps method.

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    Facts bro. AD should have been a leader and alpha. This team lost its alpha in rondo
    Agreed.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Probably are, but man the irony of AD going to Philly after all these years would be the ultimate nail in the Hinkie vs Demps method.
    Lol, was that ever a debate? If he was our GM for 1 offseason while AD has been here we would be contenders

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    that is pure garbage are you kidding me?

I agree everything on that trade is garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    This is an EASY deal to do... I'll say it again, call James Dolan and the Knicks. The deal is built around Porzingis and their pick. Not sure how else it works out and how much other salary we take on, but that's the deal that the Pels should be pursuing.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    This is all fine and dandy but if AD says I’m not resigning in Bos, all those assets mean diddley poo. Get what you can get now. Don’t test the water

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    This is an EASY deal to do... I'll say it again, call James Dolan and the Knicks. The deal is built around Porzingis and their pick. Not sure how else it works out and how much other salary we take on, but that's the deal that the Pels should be pursuing.
    From realgm some seem to think he doesn't like NOLA and wouldn't want to be here. I don't know if that's true, but would you really want another Eric Gordon situation?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    From realgm some seem to think he doesn't like NOLA and wouldn't want to be here. I don't know if that's true, but would you really want another Eric Gordon situation?
    Don't make the same mistake you made with Gordon. He'll be a RFA this summer - sign and trade him to someone else for assets if he doesn't want to be here.

All-Star
    Our Aussie bros will be waking up to this news and hours of posts. Lol
    I’m shattered..woke up to messages from my mates in the US.

This is all fine and dandy but if AD says I’m not resigning in Bos, all those assets mean diddley poo. Get what you can get now. Don’t test the water
    Yep and that’s exactly what’s going to happen people can talk about this team or that team but Davis wants LA so before he comes out and says it we may have to just make a trade

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Yep and that’s exactly what’s going to happen people can talk about this team or that team but Davis wants LA so before he comes out and says it we may have to just make a trade

The fans nor the Pels have the leverage. AD does. He does not have a no trade clause but if AD won’t re-sign anywhere but LA, that is essentially a no trade clause. So we can talk Bos, NY, yada yada yada but AD will ultimately choose where he is traded to. Trade him to the Lakers and squeeze them for everything. Don’t play this game and have AD come out and say I’ll only re-sign with LA. Then we get nothing

Thread Information