Jrue
    Payton

With Randall coming off the bench.

Payton
    Jrue
    Moore
    AD
    Okafor

Anyone but Randle in the starting lineup. Dude plays too out of control to be with the first team.

Line change up? Why not?

Well I’m hoping for a trade that’s are only hope that Dell pulls a rabbit out of his hat and gets us someone like Beal or at least a minimal difference maker that can put some of these guys on the bench . It’s painful watching this team struggle every night .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basketball Guru
    at this point i dont care if AD dont want to play the 5....

payton
    jrue
    moore
    niko
    AD

that should be the starting lineup.....or trade AD now for kemba or lillard or any dominating guard that a team is willing to part with and build around that guard,,,,after seeing what harden is doing and the teams who has won titles in the last 10 years..we need a dominating guard to build around who wants to be an alpha and lead the team...

I'd try AD at PF and see if you can get a good player for Randle + Payton. How about Conley? Or expand the package and include Jamychal Green?

Do you really think there is enough runway left to justify making a trade? At 22-26 we can afford to lose like 10 more games the rest of the season--total. And to finish 24-10 from this juncture--trade or no trade--seems a big stretch. That's a better than 70% clip. And things are likely to get worse in the next week. I think they waited too long.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    at this point i dont care if AD dont want to play the 5....

payton
    jrue
    moore
    niko
    AD

that should be the starting lineup.....or trade AD now for kemba or lillard or any dominating guard that a team is willing to part with and build around that guard,,,,after seeing what harden is doing and the teams who has won titles in the last 10 years..we need a dominating guard to build around who wants to be an alpha and lead the team...
    Dallas?

Thread Information