Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: January 16th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Golden State Warriors - 21-23

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Does Curry drill those fall-downs?

Does he practice that? Like, just throwing the ball wherever and then flinging himself to the ground.
    yes

Great half, lets see if we can continue it in the second. Might need to score 150 to win

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Great half, lets see if we can continue it in the second. Might need to score 150 to win

71 first half points....we play the second half like this and we hit my 133 victory score range....we got this game in the bag....

jrue was killing me in the second period...he could not score at all...plus shooting those 3s and missing,,put GS back in the game.....i need jrue to drive to the rim....

Jrue's aggression is really helping
    Basketball.

Oh good I just realized this game is on FSNO. ESPN announcers were getting on my nerves

Jrue hit 4000 assists this game!

ESPN announcers on Green: He was looking out of form and shooting 24% from three but has looked back to form the past week.

#PelsLife

Draymond, stop complaining. The refs are HELPING YOU. If they were being harsh, you AND Curry would both be fouled out by now. They are doing their best, there's only so much they can do while you keep being so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    ESPN announcers on Green: He was looking out of form and shooting 24% from three but has looked back to form the past week.

#PelsLife
    Back to form? He had scored 12 points in the previous 4 games combined before tonight.

Lead's back up to 12. Randle has started scoring, and Jrue is 4 of 8 on threes and has 19 points.

In other good news: Houston, Memphis, and Dallas all lost tonight. Either Utah or LAC will take one too.

Loving our offense AND defense so far in this third. Team's looked commendable all game. They've hit threes cause they're Golden State and they'll just do that, but the defense has been good anyway.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    this can't really happen can it?

I feel embarrassed FOR Curry that he fell against that screen.

That wasn't even a sledgehammer screen, like the classic Steven Adams/Beverley screen. That's just Curry being kinda a wuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Back to form? He had scored 12 points in the previous 4 games combined before tonight.
    It's not Joel and Wesley. Lol

FSNO just dropped the games on my app a few weeks back. No clue why.

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    this can't really happen can it?
    I hear you. It's not the MOST outlandish. We totally have played good teams close. Our issue has been losing to mediocrity. But yeah.

AD is up to 20/14/3/1/3

25/20 game in a win?

If the main star of Silicon Valley ate a mario mushroom he would turn into Niko.

Payton with the lowkey 11 assists

Clark is in. That will show them.

Turns out Steph is decent. Who knew?

Warriors are shooting 50%+ on threes, and have hit 19...

We are still up. 108-104 as I say this.

Durant just got dunked on!

Warriors just dropped of a 41 point quarter. Curry is 9-14 from three. Warriors as a whole have 20 threes.

We have finished the third up 109-107.

Please tell me that counts as weathering the storm.

..........how?

Thread Information