Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: January 9th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Cleveland Cavaliers - 19-22

And we're up, AD has 21/10
    Basketball.

If AD is stood, wide open, ten feet from the basket, PLEASE try passing it to him instead of trying a bullet pass across to the baseline to someone else. Two possessions in a row they've tried that. BOTH turnovers.

I guess this would be the team to start slow against.

Just an update: Frank is following up last games 17 points on 70% shooting with 13 points on 100% so far

AD looks hype.

I think it’s imperative that Frank keeps developing. 13 in 13 minutes never hurts.

Dirty tit

Flagrant.

Delly looked directly at Frank and then leaned into the jump, elbow right to Frank's face. Flagrant.

Delladova is a straight up annoying pest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Flagrant.

Delly looked directly at Frank and then leaned into the jump, elbow right to Frank's face. Flagrant.
    Yep. He was whispering in Frank’s ear earlier in the game. He meant that

and this is the reason ppl wanna beat the ******** out of him he legit threw his elbow into him what a joke

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    tell me how in just a few weeks niko completely forgot how to play this sport

edit: finally!
    so I see you're back to being a troll should we mess up your ankle and see how you come back a few weeks later?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Yep. He was whispering in Frank’s ear earlier in the game. He meant that
    Got a smug grin on his face after too. Hope Frank puts him on a poster.

Since the end of the first, we've outscored CLE 75-53. That's how it should be.

Mirotic is up to 4 of 6 from three! His activity is a little whatever but the shot is there!

Since the end of the first, we've outscored CLE 75-53. That's how it should be.
    It does highlight our consistency issues though. Hopefully that turns around when Moore is back. Hopefully Julius doesn’t need a prosthetic

It does highlight our consistency issues though. Hopefully that turns around when Moore is back. Hopefully Julius doesn’t need a prosthetic
    Yeah... crazy to say we've played a grand total of 4 games this season with a completely healthy main roster.

Frank has 16 points on 100% shooting.

Yeah... crazy to say we've played a grand total of 4 games this season with a completely healthy main roster.
    Exactly. That doesn’t excuse the mediocre season thus far or Gentry and co., but it does put things into perspective. It would be a whole different story if Elfrid never went down

Exactly. That doesn’t excuse the mediocre season thus far or Gentry and co., but it does put things into perspective. It would be a whole different story if Elfrid never went down
    For sure. We still lost a bunch of games we should have won even despite the injuries. We should be something like 24 wins right now, but we aren't. We all know the struggles.

But like I say: 4 total healthy games.

@Clippers

@ GSW

@ Blazers

Next week.

That will be our test

Quote Originally Posted by AstroFire View Post
    @Clippers

@ GSW

@ Blazers

Next week.

That will be our test
    We play Minnesota on Saturday too.

I see us beating Minneosta and Clippers, losing to GS and Blazers. I'll take that.

AD had an alright game tonight. Nothin special. Just led the team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, FTAs, FTs made, tied with fewest fouls...

And of course San Antonio picks tonight to lose to Dallas

AD had an alright game tonight. Nothin special. Just led the team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, FTAs, FTs made, tied with fewest fouls...
    ALERT: Jrue takes over the lead in steals late in the game.

Thread Information