Pelicans Report

Thread: SKC’s health inspection

SKC’s health inspection

I thought this was very interesting the article gives every NBA,NHL,NBA,MLB teams concessions health inspection report.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...018-espn-lines

SKC rating and violations

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...018-espn-lines

We are 80 which is close to bottom of list.

I honestly like food options in the blender more than Doom... Yikes. Granted... Im usually in the Terrence vs. Getting club seating...

Also... Screw the schedule makers for not giving us any holiday games during Christmas and havong a ridiculous road schedule... Won't get to see a single game. Trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I honestly like food options in the blender more than Doom... Yikes. Granted... Im usually in the Terrence vs. Getting club seating...

Also... Screw the schedule makers for not giving us any holiday games during Christmas and havong a ridiculous road schedule... Won't get to see a single game. Trash.

Well it sounds like you might be getting safer food in the nosebleeds than in the club levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post

Gotta give them time to fix all those health violations
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

Thread Information