Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Per Wojo:Lakers trying to add Suns' Trevor Ariza in three-way trade

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

WTF are suns doing? Rivers isn't a point guard! Grizzlies make out like absolute bandits.

Damn you Wiz making the West stronger again!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I'm hoping they waive MarShon Brooks. For no reason other than I thought he would be a quality player...and I'm unwilling to fully give up on him.

Oh wait. He's friggin' 29 years old? Nevermind.

Lot to process here. But hooray for December 15th!

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Well we missed out on Ariza and Oubre
    This might clear the way for us to get John Wall

Not so fast, sons.

Deal looking like falling through because of confusion over which Brooks was being traded

Fake news. All that for nothing. C’mon Dell. Show em how it is done.

Wow
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

In non-fake news, Memphis just lost to Miami at home. Hopefully Toronto can take down Portland

If Oubre is really available and winds up on another Western Conference contender for peanuts I’m going ambush Demps with a banana cream pie the next time I see him walking in the park! What does it take for us to get a real small forward already! It was bad enough two years ago when the Magic gave away Tobias Harris to Detroit right under our noses while we held on to Gordon and Ryno. Oubre would be perfect for us!

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    If Oubre is really available and winds up on another Western Conference contender for peanuts I’m going ambush Demps with a banana cream pie the next time I see him walking in the park! What does it take for us to get a real small forward already! It was bad enough two years ago when the Magic gave away Tobias Harris to Detroit right under our noses while we held on to Gordon and Ryno. Oubre would be perfect for us!
    It's almost like there are other teams also attempting to get a SF as well...

Last edited by JunkHead; 12-15-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroFire View Post
    This might clear the way for us to get John Wall
    Still don't want the contract, but would think about it if they included their 1st and 2nd this year in exchange for West and Solo

There is almost no scenario where I'd want Wall's contract.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    It’s got the highest ceiling of every move I’ve seen suggested. And the low floor might be a good thing. We flip AD and Jrue and we can rebuild.

Problem is...I don’t know if Demps would be let go if this season doesn’t amount to anything and AD goes full CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    It's almost like there are other teams also attempting to get a SF as well...
    Yep. And they all seem to find a way to get one. Must be nice.

Cool. Now PHX have a SF we can trade for TJ Warren and Daniel's.

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    Yep. And they all seem to find a way to get one. Must be nice.
    Clearly if teams are looking it's because they are having trouble finding one.

AGAIN, NO NO NO! Our plan should be to keep Nico and JR. We can do that, free some space this summer for multiple options, and get immediate help now by sending Wes and Solo and piick to Bulls for Holiday and Lopez

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    AGAIN, NO NO NO! Our plan should be to keep Nico and JR. We can do that, free some space this summer for multiple options, and get immediate help now by sending Wes and Solo and piick to Bulls for Holiday and Lopez
    That won’t keep Davis here long term. Getting John Wall and bringing Cousins back in offseason (As much as you hate the idea) would keep Davis happy.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Bring in the holiday brothers. How can we do that? Pg Holiday SG holiday SF Holiday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That won’t keep Davis here long term. Getting John Wall and bringing Cousins back in offseason (As much as you hate the idea) would keep Davis happy.
    So your plan is pay Wall 40 mil, Davis 43 mil, Holiday 28 mil, NO Cousins and the rest min. salary players, plus pay the tax? Sorry fella, but you have no clue.

With what money? We offered Cousins more money than we will be able to offer him this summer already and he turned it down.

Thread Information