Pelicans Report

Thread: Peyton and Mirotic

Peyton and Mirotic

Any news concerning their condition and when they expect to return

Payton "likely to be questionable" still for the Wolves game, Mirotic is questionable but will be assessed again post shootaround Weds

I wonder what the deal is with Payton. He sprained his ankle and missed 8 games. That's a lot of games to miss for a relatively minor injury. If he misses the Wolves game, that's 9 games out for something you wouldn't expect to really sideline a player for so long.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I wonder what the deal is with Payton. He sprained his ankle and missed 8 games. That's a lot of games to miss for a relatively minor injury. If he misses the Wolves game, that's 9 games out for something you wouldn't expect to really sideline a player for so long.
    Sprained ankle can run the gamut from minor to relatively long lasting (6 weeks)...so who knows , he must have had a more significant sprain than anyone has let on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the coach's show last week on 99.5 they said Payton was running stadium stairs. I dunno, I thought he was gonna go against the raptors.

I hope Niko is good Wednesday and I think he will likely go. Payton is an enigma thus far.

Stairs as in straight up and down......or side to side?

Ankle stuff can really bother the shifting and side to side movement while the straight up and down can be OK.

Thread Information