Pelicans Report

Thread: Boggie Return???

If Boogie is healthy and re-signing him keeps AD in Nola, then hell yes!

Nah man. Once a snake in the grass always a snake in the grass. If he didn't want to come here for 2 yr/40m then I'd rather not lose more players to bring him back.

And not to sound like sour grapes.....but I really do think he is a negative in today's NBA. The big man has to hustle and run the floor. Pass the ball fast. He just......doesn't. I think we and the Warriors will do better without him.

And did you guys see the video of him talking to AD and Gentry after the game?

its very possible to sign him without losing niko and randle, but will niko take 12 mill a year? and will demps get the trade he wants for solo.

He said 'Down the line', I don't see how this unequivocaly equates to 'come back to the Pelicans'

I wouldn't like that at all

Bump. If Davis wants him back , bring him back. Right now I’m sure he is humbled that he won’t be on court till March. This may have been a good strategy move by Demps letting him go for a year since he wouldn’t be back anyway. Go back and get him. Davis definitely wants him back.
    Last edited by AstroFire; 12-16-2018 at 08:37 AM.

It all depends on Anthony. If he does come back, it might be time to fire Gentry into the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    It all depends on Anthony. If he does come back, it might be time to fire Gentry into the moon.
    A possibility. However I do think he liked Gentry. The issue seemed to be Demps.

Boggy might fight with the rougarou

What's a Boggie

John Calipari
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Okay which one of you are in the Cavs shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroFire View Post
    Bump. If Davis wants him back , bring him back. Right now I’m sure he is humbled that he won’t be on court till March. This may have been a good strategy move by Demps letting him go for a year since he wouldn’t be back anyway. Go back and get him. Davis definitely wants him back.
    Except that we lost his bird rights making him much more difficult to sign.

Thread Information