Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: October 17th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Houston Rockets - Season Opener - 0-0

I’m so glad I came to the game today. And I am so glad I wore my Holiday jersey.

Remember the name **********es!
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by jawznola View Post
    Man it’s a shame we couldn’t get Randle on at least a 2-3 year deal.
    I mean, technically it is 2 years
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I mean, technically it is 2 years

Option? I hope he doesn’t use this year as an audition for the big contract, wouldn’t be mad if it happened. But these big 3 (AD, Niko, and Randle) really looked like money tonight.

I know this is only one game and we need to temper expectations, but these guys haven’t even played much together and they looked almost too in sync.

Option? I hope he doesn’t use this year as an audition for the big contract, wouldn’t be mad if it happened. But these big 3 (AD, Niko, and Randle) really looked like money tonight.

I know this is only one game and we need to temper expectations, but these guys haven’t even played much together and they looked almost too in sync.
    Yeah, it's a player option.

Banned
    I'm so excited I'm going to have sex with my girl. Y'all have a great night!

Gentry wearing a Saints cap in the postgame presser
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Actually... Vwe can fit him under cap long te4m better if he used his player option before the supermax. That is if we don't try to bring in a superstar wing in...

Quote Originally Posted by Toad504 View Post
    Lol right on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell Handrietta I said hi.

I felt this game would either go like this or the opposite.

And when Rondo plays 20 mins for the Lakers and does nothing, that'll officially put that nonsense to rest. Payton can do this all year and doesnt need to be taken out in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Tell Handrietta I said hi.

I felt this game would either go like this or the opposite.

And when Rondo plays 20 mins for the Lakers and does nothing, that'll officially put that nonsense to rest. Payton can do this all year and doesnt need to be taken out in the 4th.
    What are you talking about? Rondo is going to play 20 minutes, have 7 assists, and we're going to be told that without him our entire team is just doomed to crumble at some point.

The powers to be made thi s game bc they thought it be an easy win and yet here we are gotta love our team and then not just rolling over

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

76 points in the paint to the Rockets 44. That really makes me happy.

Y'ALL BUT THE PRESEASON THO

Quote Originally Posted by Nola3 View Post
    but we got run out of the gym by Toronto's 3rd string tho

Great game for the fellas. I won a signed team basketball (looks like Rondo signed this so we’ll call it a 17-18 team ball) so I’m high on life tonight. Go Pels!!!
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    but we got run out of the gym by Toronto's 3rd string tho
    Why ya'll talkin bout practice...

I mean, its practice....

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post

I mean, its practice....
    You know the same people who were freaking out yesterday about 0-5 are the same ones who are all, "We match up so well with the Warriors" today

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post

I mean, its practice....
    RE the Toronto game, when you think about it, it makes more sense that 3rd stringers desperately trying to prove themselves would put in more effort than the vets who have a lot more certainty about their positions

You know the same people who were freaking out yesterday about 0-5 are the same ones who are all, "We match up so well with the Warriors" today
    Well the Warriors only won 1 in the preseason. Its preseason people...

Beating Paul and Gordon always has a special something extra to it.

Banned
    I certainly hope we don't have a let down game like LSU is famous for. Let us see who we play. Oh yes the Kings. Peja&Vlade front office. We better win that game!

I certainly hope we don't have a let down game like LSU is famous for. Let us see who we play. Oh yes the Kings. Peja&Vlade front office. We better win that game!
    They're actually taking it right up to the Jazz somehow

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    Beating Paul and Gordon always has a special something extra to it.
    definitely. a win over the rockets in general always feel a little bit warmer than a lot of other teams, but with cp3 and pumpkin it makes it extra spicy.

The most surprising thing in this thread is that no one is wanting Jahlil's head after his travel and double dribble in 90 seconds of play

Thread Information