Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: N/S NBA Playoffs Thread

what games do yall want to watch tomorrow? I wanna watch the jazz game.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    what games do yall want to watch tomorrow? I wanna watch the jazz game.
    yeah jazz v okc will be solid, I also think the pacers v cavs. who could go past the classic rivalry of LeBron v Stephenson (also didn't realize lance has a brother named lantz ahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    yeah jazz v okc will be solid, I also think the pacers v cavs. who could go past the classic rivalry of LeBron v Stephenson (also didn't realize lance has a brother named lantz ahaha)
    It’s like a Mr. Burns, Mr. Snrub situation all over again.

I got the Jazz in 6.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    BOS/MIL going into OT on back to back buzzer beater 3's.

Correction: Back to back to back 3's.

Cavs getting humbled in Game 1. Best matchup of the day coming up in Utah v. OKC.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Cavs got absolutely stepped on by the Pacers. Nothing was going down. Pacers defense was ridiculously good.
    Basketball.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Cavs got absolutely stepped on by the Pacers. Nothing was going down. Pacers defense was ridiculously good.
    If the cavs keep relying on LeBron to do everything over playing team ball, the pacers should win this series easy....

Westbrook is going to test Gobert and see if he can makeup for his guards defensive shortcomings.

Rubio and Donavan are my guilty pleasure.

Man if they lose on the first round LeBron is definitely gone lol I mean they looked exactly how they did in the regular season on D just bad

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

These refs in the OKC/Jazz game are horrible. You better not complain about Westbrook putting his elbow through your temple Rubio, or that’s a foul.

OKC being bailed out by terrible refs and PG deciding to go 8/11 from 3.

Russ shooting 9/21, Melo shooting 5/13, 17 total bench points. Jazz just don't have any response to a crazy hot PG, not enough return firepower.

Jazz are over rated. They over achieved in the regular season. I think they are a very good regular season team and average playoff team. They have 1 offensive threat which just simply isn't enough in the playoffs. Now if they still had Hayward along with what they got that team scares me but until they get a 2nd guy they don't. The Thunder now is a scary playoff team.

Dude, what are you talking about? Paul George is going crazy, nobody could stop that. The Jazz are fine, there is just no answer for what is going on in OKC. Refs and hot players are a hard combo to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Dude, what are you talking about? Paul George is going crazy, nobody could stop that. The Jazz are fine, there is just no answer for what is going on in OKC. Refs and hot players are a hard combo to beat.
    Exactly. Paul George puts up 25 this game (still above his season average) and the Jazz win. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    It’s like a Mr. Burns, Mr. Snrub situation all over again.

I got the Jazz in 6.
    haha, and lance made 'em dance too!

Yea exactly Paul George did what Paul George can do. The Thunder have 2 players on a different level then even Mitchel at the moment. Mitchel is going to be a great player and likely better then George in a couple years. At the moment Mitchel is the 3rd option on the Thunder and he's 1A and 1B on the Jazz. They have no 2nd option which is going to hurt in the playoffs.

God how hilarious would it be if Houston loses to the timber wolves lol

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    God how hilarious would it be if Houston loses to the timber wolves lol

It would be hilarious, especially because the Wolves aren't going anywhere. So if they beat Houston and then got beat in the second round, Houston would look pathetic

It would be hilarious, especially because the Wolves aren't going anywhere. So if they beat Houston and then got beat in the second round, Houston would look pathetic
    Lol that's the dream I mean besides us making it to the finals and winning lol

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    haha, and lance made 'em dance too!
    I wish we still had Lance honestly. He was a street baller with NBA talent.

How talented one team is over another has little to do with the Jazz Thunder series. If this was the Magic vs the Rockets then sure, but the Jazz have made a season of chopping down big timber. It was one game and one guy on the opposing team just went completely off on them, and the refs didn’t help either. Gobert sitting due to fouls didn’t help the Jazz. One could say that if the Thunder didn’t have their stars that the Jazz would have shot 10 more free throws. But like I said, it was one game, and one game does not a series make.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for why they lost to me. Look how Harden did in previous years without a wingman and Westbrook as well. The playoffs are a different animal and countless stars run into this same problem as even Lebron James has. Mitchel again is great and one of my favorite players but they don't have a legit 2nd option. The Jazz have over achieved with very good defense and effort in the regular season. Problem is in the playoffs most team play with great effort and tighten their defenses up.

KAT
    having a real bad day

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    KAT
    having a real bad day
    Every Wolf is having a bad day. Except Rose, who looks better than he has in years.

Karl Anthony Towns. Best Center in the League, anointed chosen one in the West by the media.

Comprehensively outplayed by Clint Capela.

Thread Information