Pelicans Report

Thread: Donkey (from Shrek series) talks about AD.

Donkey (from Shrek series) talks about AD.

And he makes sense.

"Houston is having a good [season], but I'm most impressed with New Orleans," Green said after shootaround on Thursday. "With some of the games they won, with some of the numbers that AD has put up, has been incredible and they're doing that without DeMarcus. I think there was kind of a consensus around the world that once DeMarcus went out, that they'd struggle, and yet, AD is putting them boys on his back ...That's impressive."

"If [New Orleans] keeps winning at the rate they're winning and he keeps playing at the rate he's playing, who knows what happens," Green said. "What I will say is, James has been second two times. And both of those years, he's lost to like historic seasons. The season of Steph's year, Steph was just off the chart. And then Russ had like 57 triple-doubles last year. The two years that he's come in second, he's lost two in like these historical years...
    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/d...-james-harden/
    I hope AD doesn't miss tonight, but he does and we lose, I fully expect us to win the next few so that AD can get back in the NBA MVP race.
    Last edited by UNO Gracias; 03-09-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    And he makes sense.

I hope AD doesn't miss tonight, but he does and we lose, I fully expect us to win the next few so that AD can get back in the NBA MVP race.
    Well, if AD doesn't play & that in itself makes it a DEFINITE loss, why don't we just forfeit & get some more rest! Get outta here with that definitive loss garbage!

Thread Information