Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Suns game thread

jrueeeeee

Sorry Soggy, make that a 5 point play!

Jrue with the Westbrook dunk.
    Basketball.

AD the goat tbh

Love the enthusiasm out of Davis!

That is the sort of Davis that could sneak in and win an MVP.

53/17 for AD right now.

AD! What a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    The only thing holding Jrue back is his laid back demeanor.

Give this guy half of Westbrook's mentality and he would be a multiple allstar.
    I don't think that has anything to do with people's play. So would Leonard or Duncan have been better if they had Westbrooks mentality? What makes Jrue so good is he doesn't force the ball and plays his game. Sure he could be more aggressive at times but he is when it's needed. He would turn into a shot chucked and TO machine just like Westbrook.

This game is nuts.

MVP MVP MVP screw skip clueless

Miller is a much better 3 pt shooter when he is under pressure.

off on hair

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Miller is a much better 3 pt shooter when he is under pressure.
    Yeah, it's actually painful to watch him overthink those wide open threes

I hate Payton's hair so much.

Guy is the real deal.

Jrue has stepped up in this system and off the ball, but Devin Booker is one of those players I would gladly trade him for. Possibly even Cousins instead.

Borderline superstar at 21 that can do it all really.
    I actually like Gentry but my reason for Calipari is the possibility of landing someone like Booker. I really believe Booker would strongly consider teaming up with AD and Boogie if Cal was here. That core with Dells ability to find good players on the cheap we would no doubt be a 1-2 seed.

Cavs fans complaining that Davis has 26 fts. If they actually watched the first half they'd know AD should have 30

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I don't think that has anything to do with people's play. So would Leonard or Duncan have been better if they had Westbrooks mentality? What makes Jrue so good is he doesn't force the ball and plays his game. Sure he could be more aggressive at times but he is when it's needed. He would turn into a shot chucked and TO machine just like Westbrook.
    I'm not gonna get into a night long argument again, but lets just say I disagree.

Jrue's biggest problem is he is at his best when he is aggressive attacking a defense and not over-thinking, but he does the latter far too much. I'm not saying to he should turn into Westbrook, but have a bit of that fire and aggressiveness. Leonard and Duncan have that, they aren't just out there pumping their chest.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 02-26-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Pels Win! 6 games in a row! AD for MVP!

I was preparing to leave the Blender at the start of the 4th, if we didn’t do well in the 3rd. So glad that worked out. 6 IN A ROW!!!
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post

Thats insanely impressive in the context of how much harder it is to get blocks in the modern NBA with the restricted area, three second rules, and the shift in the way officiating happens.

6 straight wins. AD with 53/17 and 5 blocks. Jrue with another 20pt game in ridiculous efficiency.

I'm not gonna get into a night long argument again, but lets just say I disagree.

Jrue's biggest problem is he is at his best when he is aggressive attacking a defense and not over-thinking, but he does the latter far too much. I'm not saying to he should turn into Westbrook, but have a bit of that fire and aggressiveness. Leonard and Duncan have that, they aren't just out their pumping their chest.
    How does Jrue not have anymore fire and aggressiveness as Leonard? When asked he takes over. He was the 3rd dog with AD and Boogie. What else is he suppose to do? Score 30 a night? You also said he was a better off ball player which has proven not to be true.

Fox Sports has the standing wrong. Pelicans in 5th.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Guys. Anthony Davis is a god send.

...off to Twitter to troll skip Bayless

Thread Information