"Welcome back, folks. I hope you guys are having a great holiday season. We’re getting back on track after being light on content the past week and a half. I apologize for that, as work and life has been hectic. Rest assured that we will be finishing the season strong and then we will head in to the off-season with some 2015 recaps prior to moving ahead to the future. Before I get too far ahead of myself, though, let’s talk about today’s game.
As is the case with any AFC team, the New Orleans Saints only see them once every four years (excluding preseason and possible Superbowl meetings). The black and gold last faced the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2011 when the Saints traveled to Florida and won a 23-10 ball game. The two teams have only met five times since Jacksonville’s inaugural season in 1995, with New Orleans leading the series 3-2. The last time the Jaguars beat the Saints was back in 2003 in the famous “River City Relay” game. Former Saint wide receiver Jerome Pathon capped off a crazy 75 yard touchdown after three desperate laterals, pulling New Orleans within an extra point with no time left on the clock. John Carney then missed the extra point, negating the near miracle that had just occured."

Read more!
http://pelicansreport.com/saints/201...ts-vs-jaguars/

This is the second to last preview of the year, folks. So, let's hear your thoughts! Will the Saints finish the season strong, despite Brees' injury or will the struggles continue and we'll see them finish with their worst record of the Sean Payton/Drew Brees era?