"When given any time at all, Drew Brees threw the ball fairly well. Credit Sean Payton and Pete Carmichael for actually attempting to throw the ball down field, as well. Willie Snead and Brandin Cooks had very nice games, but they are really the only two threats from the receiver/tight end position this year. The negatives begin with the five sacks allowed on Drew Brees, two of which resulted in fumbles lost and 10 easy points for the Eagles. Fletcher Cox dominated the Saints offensive line, recording three sacks of his own and both of the forced fumbles. There was pressure allowed from the left side by Andrus peat, up the middle from Max Unger, Tim Lelito, and Senio Kelemete, and also from the right side by Zach Strief. In a season where the offensive line has had a lot of struggles protecting Brees, this was by far the worst overall performance."

Read more...
http://pelicansreport.com/saints/201...-philadelphia/

I spent a lot of time discussing my feelings on Rob Ryan, as he found himself on The Sinners list. There was been a lot of opinions on both sides of whether or not he is to blame for the struggles, so I welcome everyone to check out my thoughts on the matter. I feel as if I make as strong of an argument as possible for why I feel the way I do. Check it out and please let me know what you think!