Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Curry needs to be on the Pelicans roster.

Seth Curry needs to be on the Pelicans roster.

This guy is a baller. He is exactly what we need on this team. He has elite handles, can hit the three, and can draw fouls. He is perfect for Gentrys system and would be an amazing addition to this team. I could even see him replacing Gordon as a starter. I say the only reason he isn't on the team is if we are being cheap again and don't want to pay him but I really hope that is not the case.

Elite handles lol as he said above holy overreaction badman (yes badman)

I like the fact that he could hit jumpers. Let's see how well he does the rest of the Summer League, and hopefully he gets an invite to Training camp.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    I mean.. As a 15th guy he'd be fine. But if he's starting at 2 guard we've got a whole mess of troubles.
    @DanielVeuleman

Lol this sir is why you are not the scout for the New Orleans Pelicans basketball team
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Ugh, I knew posts like these are coming.

I don't care if they are related, have similar builds and athletic ability.

Seth isn't our Steph. I hope he plays well, but summer league is not even worth watching for us.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Lol this sir is why you are not the scout for the New Orleans Pelicans basketball team
    I think the scouts see him the same way I do this guy is a young up and coming NBA player who I could easily see as a starter for an NBA team in the future

Quote Originally Posted by studentofthegam View Post
    I think the scouts see him the same way I do this guy is a young up and coming NBA player who I could easily see as a starter for an NBA team in the future
    Lol just a joke

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Lol just a joke
    No, it's going to be a joke when he is draining threes in our face on another NBA team

It's only been one gam.

No, it's going to be a joke when he is draining threes in our face on another NBA team
    Lol I thought Creg brackings was going to be good too after one game and look what happened

Tbh I was high on curry before the summer league, not because of his bro
    But he won't be a starter ahead of Gordon
    I'm very high on him, I guess he could enter our rotation

Banned
    Jimmer scored 30 in the summer league as well so temper your enthusiam.

Curry has a skill that we could use.

Can we let him play the other 2 games first

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    I mean i only saw tweets about his box scores, but i think this guy can be a game breaker for us. With a guy like him, who needs KC McDoingle

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just to keep it in perspective he'd be replacing Jimmer. Upside seems to be there. Usually the dudes who stand out in SL are the ones who actually have the potential to be decent in the league.

30 points in Summer League could maybe = 8 to 10 points in a real game which is all we'd need him to do really.

There is something to be said about pedigree imo.
    I know this is a troll thread but kid can play. Looked leaps and bounds ahead of what Austin Rivers looked like in Summer League.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    I mean i only saw tweets about his box scores, but i think this guy can be a game breaker for us. With a guy like him, who needs KC McDoingle

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Antonio McDaniels is one of my favorite guys out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    Just to keep it in perspective he'd be replacing Jimmer. Upside seems to be there. Usually the dudes who stand out in SL are the ones who actually have the potential to be decent in the league.

30 points in Summer League could maybe = 8 to 10 points in a real game which is all we'd need him to do really.

There is something to be said about pedigree imo.
    I know this is a troll thread but kid can play. Looked leaps and bounds ahead of what Austin Rivers looked like in Summer League.
    I agree with most of what you said but how is this a troll thread? Seth Curry looked better than even most of the 1st rounders that have played in summer league so far.

Jimmer looked this good too.
    I do hope he makes the team though.

I agree with most of what you said but how is this a troll thread? Seth Curry looked better than even most of the 1st rounders that have played in summer league so far.
    the replacing gorDON as a starter and pels being too cheap parts? No troll? None? naaaah son naaaaaaaah.
    Carry on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Jimmer looked this good too.
    I do hope he makes the team though.
    I hope so too. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    the replacing gorDON as a starter and pels being too cheap parts? No troll? None? naaaah son naaaaaaaah.
    Carry on.
    Sorry but we have shown tendencies to be cheap. The 2nd round pick we sold for cash is now killing it in summer league with the clippers and is going to make their roster. And I could see Curry eventually replacing Gordon, he has shown to be that good

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I'd rather have people overreacting to a good gam than overreacting to a bad gam, any day of the damn week.

Thread Information