Pelicans Report

Thread: Sacramento Kings Press Conference

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar

Sacramento Kings Press Conference

We here in Sacramento are excited to finally have a set roster to go into this upcoming season. Management and coaches finally feel they have the players they want at each position with more depth than previous seasons.

Our summed up offseason consist of:

- Retiring of PG Terrell Brandon

- Drafted C Marc Gasol 4th overall

- Resigning SG Cuttino Mobley and C Chris Anstey

- And to fill the roster out, we added PG Damon Stoudamire and SG Ricky Davis

We will now leave the floor open for any and all questions.

What are your plans for the Aldridge, Gasol, and Bargnani front court? What kind of production to you expect from them?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    What are your plans for the Aldridge, Gasol, and Bargnani front court? What kind of production to you expect from them?
    My first game plan I want to set in motion would be to start Gasol and Aldridge to start. Bargnani was way more effective at his natural 4 spot, so I may set Aldridge at the backup C when Bargnani checks in, giving Gasol a rest and a more than capable Anstey as the last backup 4 and 5.

I'm excited to see the dynamic of Gasol and Aldridge, the defense and offense of the team. Bargnani will join PG Navarro, SG Mobley, and SF Wally to form an offensive focus 2nd unit

Thread Information